The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

From Jose Norberto Flesch twitter : https://twitter.com/jnflesch

Alan Dutra: Can you confirm that Guns N'Roses will be announced today as headliner at Reading Fest?

Flesch: I only know that it will be an intense day.

What a great answer. If nothing happens he's not to blame. If it happens he would go like "I told you". Win-win

Yep, same game plan as Trunk.

We will learn GNR is playing but have no idea which band it is! That would be hilarious. It it will be "GNR with surprise guest," and Slash will show up for Nightrain. I bet we hear some headliners announced but not guns. I pray we hear in The new year. I've been so burnt getting hopes up based on insider tips, but they're all crap. Please surprise me when I wake up at 2 AM

Well, I'm gonna guess if it truly was coming, we've hit another roadblock. Same as with the Paris terrorist attacks. More important matters than announcing a GNR reunion.

Oh well.

Yeah the California shootings and Scott Weiland's death may change some things. Who knows. Only time will tell at this point, but it is what it is

I may be wrong. Reporter on BBC 1 just alluded to talking about the Headliner, alog with who is performing at the Superbowl Half Time Show. In my mind, if Coldplay was playing both, he wouldnt have mentioned both at the same time.

Edited by KeyserSoze

Slash just confirmed the Conspirators won't tour 2016.

Really, where at? I have been out of the loop the last few days. Was this announced recently?

It's on this forum on the Slash section.

Slash2baz talked with Slash himself and he said plans changed. Conspirators will record the new album right after Slash works on his new movie early in 2016. But they won't release it right away, because Myles will go on tour with Alterations

Haha sorry I just passed away by writing this.

Myles'll be on tour with Alter Bridge for the rest of the year...

Well, I'm gonna guess if it truly was coming, we've hit another roadblock. Same as with the Paris terrorist attacks. More important matters than announcing a GNR reunion.

Oh well.

There is no reunion, let that sink in for a while. This date came out of nowhere, and when it doesn't get announced, we'll move on to the next date, and the next date, and there will always be a reason it didn't get announced, some contract, some disaster, some promoter, some other gig. It's the same roundabout every time.

There is only one reason it' s not announced.

THERE IS NO REUNION!

At some point we can't keep making excuses for why a reunion isn't being announced.... Reading wouldn't hold off on announcing GnR because Weiland passed away. Everything that happens in the world is being used as an excuse by people on this forum to convince themselves that a reunion is still coming.... There's a terrorist attack in Paris, that delays the announcement. There's a mass shooting in California, that delays the announcement. Weiland passes away, that delays the announcement. It's raining in Africa, that delays the announcement. Obama care gets repealled, that delays the announcement. The Patriots lost to the Broncos, that delays the announcement.

Fuck these dates.... If there's going to be an announcement we'll here about it from GnR first, not some festival. I'm guessing IF there is a reunion it would be announced like the residency was, GnR posting on social media that an announcement will be made on X date at X time.

Seriously. My sources told me that the reunion will be announced on March 15, 2016. The next album will also be announced at this time. It will be named after the title track, The Ides of March which features a 5 minute long tambourine solo by Mothergoose Pitman.

• Like 1