The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

I wish there would be something announced tomorrow.

But there will be nothing at all.

Tomorrow is a fantasy date set by us here at the forum. It's a deadline completely of the forum's creation.

Sociologically, it's fascinating to watch how a group behaves this way. Literally NOTHING has been said from anyone other than "it's very cool" offhand comment from Slash. That's literally the ONLY thing which has happened from anyone directly connected to the situation.

And for some bizarre reason, tomorrow is the expected press tour junket? How on earth did that happen?

The human's capacity for belief is outstanding.

every time we feel like we're getting close to an announcement, we realize at the last moment it ain't coming at the time we thought, so we starting saying things like "next week" or "two more months" or, in this case, "2017"

This is akin to the end of the world as announced by jehovah's witness. Next time, you'll see!

I wish there would be something announced tomorrow.

But there will be nothing at all.

Tomorrow is a fantasy date set by us here at the forum. It's a deadline completely of the forum's creation.

Sociologically, it's fascinating to watch how a group behaves this way. Literally NOTHING has been said from anyone other than "it's very cool" offhand comment from Slash. That's literally the ONLY thing which has happened from anyone directly connected to the situation.

And for some bizarre reason, tomorrow is the expected press tour junket? How on earth did that happen?

Im so proud to be part of this.
  • Like 2

Sorry guys, a tour ain't happening. Am I an 'insider'? Nope! But I did just get an email about this:

https://www.charitybuzz.com/catalog_items/meet-slash-with-2-vip-tickets-to-his-2016-2017-nyc-tri-783332

Sure its possible that GNR tours early next year before this upcoming Conspirators tour, but I'd say that is really unlikely to happen. Right? Or perhaps they will announce a tour in 2017?? Why announce that right now?

Sorry guys, a tour ain't happening. Am I an 'insider'? Nope! But I did just get an email about this:

https://www.charitybuzz.com/catalog_items/meet-slash-with-2-vip-tickets-to-his-2016-2017-nyc-tri-783332

Sure its possible that GNR tours early next year before this upcoming Conspirators tour, but I'd say that is really unlikely to happen. Right? Or perhaps they will announce a tour in 2017?? Why announce that right now?

$5,000 to meet Slash? FUCK NO!

Never in 1,000,000 years would I pay to meet anyone, let alone $5000.

• Like 1

Meet and Greets are fine, like it should start from $30 and go up to $100, not more than that. But anything above $100 is insane.

Meet and Greets are fine, like it should start from $30 and go up to $100, not more than that. But anything above $100 is insane.

Totally agree with you, but this is for charity so some one with deep pockets will probably do it.

I was moreso pointing it out because it mentioned the 2016/17 Slash/Myles tour. I don't think we'll see GNR touring in early-mid 2016 before this tour in late 2016/early 2017.

the name "slash and the conspirators" got me thinking.

like i said, the stoke DVD (which axl had to sign off, obviously), was released in 2011, somewhere around the creation of the conspirators name...

but what did he mean with conspirators? as in, conspiring all along that a reunion would happen eventually? all of this seems like one big conspiracy anyway.

like i said, the stoke DVD (which axl had to sign off, obviously), was released in 2011, somewhere around the creation of the conspirators name...

but what did he mean with conspirators? as in, conspiring all along that a reunion would happen eventually? all of this seems like one big conspiracy anyway.

Seriously what the hell that has got to do with GNR or a Reunion?

• Like 1

Seriously what the hell that has got to do with GNR or a Reunion?

We now believe even more.

• Like 1

Original Guns N Roses Members Come To Legal Agreement

Brazilian journalist Jose Norberto Flesch is reporting that Guns N Roses original members have solved their legal issues, issues that were preventing a reunion.

He said (via a GNRTruths members translation): Heads up! The possible return of Guns story is stronger now. Ive heard that the legal issues have been solved. Now its up to the band.

Guns already has an offer ($$$$$$$) from Coachella for a long time. It was only a matter of solving their issues.

European festivals are also anxiously awaiting for a resolution for all Guns related problems.

Flesch is famous for breaking news on concerts and tours in Brazil before official announcements. Sometimes he also breaks international news from big bands.

Loaded posted a report yesterday about shows at Wembley Stadium and major U.K. festivals being in discussions, though they said it could take up to two years for these shows to happen. They said that Axl Rose had a falling out with Reading And Leeds Festival organizers in 2010 due to the band showing up an hour late.

Rose said at the time about the controversy: Our start times at the Reading And Leeds Festivals factually had nothing to do with us as the previous bands came offstage when they did and we went on within our contracted and documented changeover time period,

Continuing, Axl Rose argued that the changeover time is always lengthy and that festivals across the world run over.

If you are aware of our changeover time, the average length of our show and the general nature of how these types of festivals run all of which are no big secrets why book us?

Having the fans of our show penalized for how the event was ran, he also wrote, seems a bit draconian and more than unfair.

I didnt organize, arrange, authorize, have knowledge of or was even consulted about these shows til after the fact, he said. Furthermore, by cutting short their set, Rose claims organizers jeopardized the safety of fans. Why risk having it go bad for everyone? he wrote. Thats where true recklessness and negligence at both the fans and our expense would seem to be.

God forbid we would force ourselves on anyone, Rose later claimed. Its not that kinda party.

http://www.alternativenation.net/original-guns-n-roses-members-come-to-legal-agreement/

Has Axl ever accepted blame for anything?