Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

On 2/26/2020 at 11:33 AM, troccoli said:

I apologize to all. I was a little under the weather and I currently have no pop filter, hence the breathing sounds. Also, could I possibly say "right" or "you know" or "nice" any more than I do? Ugh! Regardless I hope you all like it!

You were great man. Your time, energy and insights were much appreciated by me.

• Like 1

Really enjoyed episode 1 of the litho podcast, thanks guys, good job :headbang: I've not listened to part 2 yet but looking forward to it, just need to find the time to make sure I can watch it as I'd definitely need to see the litho's on screen as you talk about them - otherwise I won't have a clue what you're talking about :D

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Finally found some space in the new house to hang up a few of my favorites. The wife would only compromise for the stairwell leading to the basement but I'm pretty happy with it. Thought I figured out how to post the pic but apparently not, anyone able to explain it to me?

https://picresize.com/popup.html?images/rsz_20200315_134544.jpg

Edited by uzi your illusion

4 hours ago, uzi your illusion said:

Finally found some space in the new house to hang up a few of my favorites. The wife would only compromise for the stairwell leading to the basement but I'm pretty happy with it. Thought I figured out how to post the pic but apparently not, anyone able to explain it to me?

https://picresize.com/popup.html?images/rsz_20200315_134544.jpg

subscribe to IMGUR, upload the pictures there and from there you get a link to post here

36 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

HUDBt5o.jpg

@Mcs953 Glad you like them, as someone who has had them stored in the closet for a long time, I'm getting to fall in love with them all over again.

@janrichmond Thanks man! I'm just opening and closing the door for fun now.

I was inspired by the Lithorati podcasts to actually find a spot and do the right thing so they could be fully appreciated. Wish I had more room to hang the rest, but it was fun deciding which ones made the cut.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, StayofExecution2020 said:

arent they a bit hidden in your appartment?

They're in the stairwell leading to the basement. When I rented an apartment my girlfriend was okay with a few on display. She tolerated the bachelor pad aesthetic. When the girlfriend upgraded to the wife and the apartment upgraded to a house she hasn't been so kind to the lithos. This was the only compromise other than my garage, and I was worried that the heat might effect them out there.

I'd agree it's not the most prominent place but they're up and in a spot I walk past a few times a week so it's better than nothing. 

Totally feel ya on that one, Uzi! 

im in the process of making my garage my music room by insulating the garage door, putting in heat and air and getting my lithos you to surround my vintage audio set up.

you gotta take whatever real estate you can get when ya get to a certain point in life!