Happy Birthday to everyone's favourite Yorkshire Lass!

Graeme

I saw her fuckin' thingie on a kids pencil the other day, my nieces.  She's showing me her pencil case and I'm thinkin' 'where the fuck have I see that before?'

EDIT:  That sounds weird now I look back :lol:  I mean her message board screen pic thing, the big grey bagpuss lookin' thing.

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I saw her fuckin' thingie on a kids pencil the other day, my nieces.  She's showing me her pencil case and I'm thinkin' 'where the fuck have I see that before?'

EDIT:  That sounds weird now I look back :lol:  I mean her message board screen pic thing, the big grey bagpuss lookin' thing.

You mean her pussy Pusheen.

I still think of her as Audrey Hepburn.

Happy birthday, Gracii!

8 minutes ago, Lio said:

You mean her pussy Pusheen.

I still think of her as Audrey Hepburn.

Happy birthday, Gracii!

Pusheen, yeah, it said something like that on the pencil.  What is a fuckin' pusheen anyway?  The cats name I suppose?  Anyway, happy birthday Grace, have a good one!

38 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Haha, that reminds me… I showed @DirtyDeeds Father Ted when I was over. He saw Fr. Jack and asked: "is he Dazey's avatar?" Mmmhmmm. :lol:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

I've always thought of you as something like the bird Alan Bates marries in A Kind of Loving :lol:

Plot Summary:

Victor 'Vic' Brown (Bates) is a draughtsman in a Manchester factory who sleeps with a typist called Ingrid Rothwell (Ritchie) who also works there. She falls for him but he is less enamoured of her. When he learns he has made her pregnant Vic proposes marriage…

You're on the money there Len. In the late 50s/early 60s, my grandad was a draughtsman and my grandma was a typist. She got pregnant by a boyfriend, who disappeared. Shortly after, my grandad married her… :lol:

1 hour ago, Gracii Guns said:

You're on the money there Len. In the late 50s/early 60s, my grandad was a draughtsman and my grandma was a typist. She got pregnant by a boyfriend, who disappeared. Shortly after, my grandad married her… :lol:

Fuck offfffff :lol:  Crackin' film though, you should watch it if you ain't already.