03/14/20 - Mexico City, MX - Vive Latino Festival

9 minutes ago, ZODIAC said:

Who will host the stream?

the ''vive latino'' fb page, or you can check in their youtube channel ''vive latino '' or ''cervezaindio'' actually they are broadcasting some band right now, so if guns agree we can get the full show or at least half of the show lol maybe the band can say '' hey lets give them a chance is our last show in a while''

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Stiff Competition said:

To the real world, it is completely unheard. And also, it’s a horrible fucking song.

None of this will help them when they release it and all the press articles come out saying that the first GNR song in 20+ years is a rehashed Chinese left over.

Yeah, You obviously know absolutely nothing👍 but knock yourself out with inaccurate opinions😉

VH released a different kind of truth in 2012 which was largely a collection of material from the late 70s... the press knew this, but still loved it. Please explain, ha! Checkmate bud!

*Edit* Chinese came out in 2008, count with me, yes! That's right! 👏12 years, not 20+ D- for your effort though👨‍🏫

Edited by Tom2112
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

Guys this could and prob will be GNR's last concert a la 93 argentina 

my guess is they did invite izzy considering the two songs of his in 

and then they said fuck it told steven to get on a flight and get to CDMX 

i've chosen some good concerts and been lucky i think this one is the case as well perhaps i will be active here if i can figure out how to work the site on my phone as ive never done that before 

b/c is prob the last show i would encourage @downzyjust to let us have a go with posting everything here who cares 

i got the best location i believe at the very front center stage 

lol what

Even if the summer tour is canceled they will definitely reschedule when shit dies down

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, GN'R MEX said:

the ''vive latino'' fb page, or you can check in their youtube channel ''vive latino '' or ''cervezaindio'' actually they are broadcasting some band right now, so if guns agree we can get the full show or at least half of the show lol maybe the band can say '' hey lets give them a chance is our last show in a while''

Aww, not connecting in USA. 

33 minutes ago, GN'R MEX said:

Hope this is legit. Thanks. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grayfox said:

There’s also the idea that Hard School has leaked. IF it’s the lead single reworked it could help bury that having happened. Yeah for us it sucks in ways for a single to be a song we have known. But for a great many it’s new to them. If a album is really in the works for release and they are using old material. It would make sense to lead with leaked material. Especially when a good majority have looked at the song as hit single material. Then they can keep the veil over anything that’s unheard currently by all. No sense spoiling the fraction of an album that’s unknown. Leave a little mystery. 

To add to your point maybe Hard School was always going to be the lead single to the follow up to Chinese and the fact that it leaked did not change that plan. Going back to 2006 when DJ Raz got a copy of that track management completely freaked out and demanded it be returned immediately. They also bribed DJ Raz with backstage access to Hammerstein and then reneged on the deal once they got the copy of Hard School back in their possession. It’s a catchy rocker that’s built for radio (which doesn’t matter anymore) and it has a very classic guns feel to it. I think that people who are expecting a lot of newly written material on the next guns release are going to be disappointed. I would expect a lot of reworked material from the Chinese era which will probably be awesome.  

• Like 1