08/03/21 - Boston, MA - Fenway Park

alfierose

10 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Same aside from the pyro thing.. Slash will rock... I love the songs.. Fuck the pyro though.. I would rather them play the songs at a good temp than have them trying to keep with a click track the whole time.. The never used Pyro for PC back in the day and it was always awesome.. I am sure they will have their confetti and shit..

Slash really killed it in Hershey. No matter what anybody says about Axl or the band Slash is always a joy to watch play guitar

• Like 3

Just now, Bitchisback said:

Slash really killed it in Hershey. No matter what anybody says about Axl or the band Slash is always a joy to watch play guitar

I agree.. I watched a bunch of videos last night and Slash sounded great.. His tone for sure.. Plus the tempo of the songs seemed to let him play the solos a little more freely.. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Same aside from the pyro thing.. Slash will rock... I love the songs.. Fuck the pyro though.. I would rather them play the songs at a good temp than have them trying to keep with a click track the whole time.. The never used Pyro for PC back in the day and it was always awesome.. I am sure they will have their confetti and shit..

There wasn’t any confetti or pyro at Hershey. Was so weird!

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Gunsdrummer63 said:

These are sick. As a die hard Red Sox fan this is so cool

Funny how subjective tastes can be. Im also a hardcore sox fan, yet i HATE this design haha.  Granted, i hate almost any design that doesn't use the classic illusions era GNR font.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ShadowOfTheWave said:

Why did Duff drop So Fine? It got a good reception in Mexico.

Because he always used to sing different songs for his solo spot. 

Edited by Sosso