Slash, Post Maline, Andrew Watt, Chad Smith, Chris Chaney jam War Pigs

7 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

Sounds great, but Andrew Watt looks and sounds like such a wanker every time he comes out to play. Not cool like Slash.

Agree about Watt. Saw him live with California Breed and he was fine, however since he cut his hair short he is now "trying" to look like the cool rock star far to hard.

6 hours ago, Mendez said:

Chad should be GNRs and or SMKCs nee drummer. I pick him over all of GNRs previous drummers for any theoretical new material. Then its Josh Freese ofc

Agree with this as well. He hits hard, has great sleaze and rhythm (not robotic at all), good technical ability, and excellent stage presence.

Slash just needs a new band I think. One more SMKC album, then wrap it up and find a new animal to jam with. 

Holy fucking shit.. It has been awhile since a video has given me chills.  The guitars in this were just off the hook.. Slash was fucking awesome and so was Andrew Watt. They were soling together a good amount of the time and they meshed perfectly.  Get this guy in Guns N' Roses!  Watching that video alone I would love to see a project with Slash, Post, Watt and Chad... Hot damn....

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Mendez said:

Chad should be GNRs and or SMKCs nee drummer. I pick him over all of GNRs previous drummers for any theoretical new material. Then its Josh Freese ofc

Chad, Taylor Hawkins, anyone but Frank...

5 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

Holy fucking shit.. It has been awhile since a video has given me chills.  The guitars in this were just off the hook.. Slash was fucking awesome and so was Andrew Watt. They were soling together a good amount of the time and they meshed perfectly.  Get this guy in Guns N' Roses!  Watching that video alone I would love to see a project with Slash, Post, Watt and Chad... Hot damn....

Don't forget Chris Chaney nailing it as well!

12 hours ago, marinergtfc said:

Andrew Watt, as in Miley Cyrus’s guitarist?

Yep
Also, Miley Cyrus is awesome. Don't know anything about her before her last album, but what she just released and her performances are amazing. Way more interesting than following this band.