General Chat / Random Musings - 2021

downzy

I've paid in non stop for over 20 years and in all that time the most ive had back is going to the doctors for is an ear infection and when i got beat up in Newquay by a Scouser.

If I don't get cancer or something in the next few years to make  my  money back there should be some sort of rebate.

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

I've paid in non stop for over 20 years and in all that time the most ive had back is going to the doctors for is an ear infection and when i got beat up in Newquay by a Scouser.

If I don't get cancer or something in the next few years to make  my  money back there should be some sort of rebate.

In that case I hope you get cancer. Just so you can get your money's worth obviously. :lol: 

• Haha 1

On 5/13/2022 at 1:12 PM, Dazey said:

The prepayment things are pretty good. It’s about £100 a year for all your prescriptions which isn’t bad. 

Yeah works out at 2 prescriptions per month and your saving money. Prescriptions are now what £9.35 per item. A 12 month certificate is £108. So get 12 items in a year to start saving. I got one, save a fortune

On 5/13/2022 at 2:50 PM, Oldest Goat said:

I'm 30, probably don't need to bother yet eh?

30 so your still in the high risk category for testicles so better keep checking those.

I'm in my 40s now so I've dodged that one and my balls are quite safe. But thats put me in the high risk age for prostate cancer so I have ten years of a doctors finger up my arse. Just goes to show there's always silver lining.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

I've said it before I'll say it again; if any of you are among the many people who put up literal words - usually written in pretentious cursive despite being cheap shit churned out by some wretched Chinese soul in some miserable factory - such as 'IMAGINE' or 'Live, laugh, LOVE!" or 'My home wouldn't be so messy if my family didn't live here' or 'Fridge' etc...fuck you. Quit being a basic bitch or put up 'Bad taste'.

That is all.

*briefly returns to kick you in the shin*

Ouch! *grabs shin*. 
Does it count if said pretentious words are part of a photo frame? :lol:

• Haha 1

On 5/18/2022 at 3:31 AM, Oldest Goat said:

I've said it before I'll say it again; if any of you are among the many people who put up literal words - usually written in pretentious cursive despite being cheap shit churned out by some wretched Chinese soul in some miserable factory - such as 'IMAGINE' or 'Live, laugh, LOVE!" or 'My home wouldn't be so messy if my family didn't live here' or 'Fridge' etc...fuck you. Quit being a basic bitch or put up 'Bad taste'.

That is all.

*briefly returns to kick you in the shin*

In our old house my wife put the snow patrol lyrics " if I just lay here, would you lie with me and just forget the world" above our bed....

None of that shit in our current house

On 5/19/2022 at 12:00 AM, janrichmond said:

image.png.29860c7cda460c29b100601b9604d734.png:lol:

Was that from hmv or somewhere like that?

On 5/22/2022 at 10:49 PM, Oldest Goat said:

I guess one of the earliest examples of this plague is 'Home Sweet Home'. *shudders*

Speaking of plague. What's this Monkey Pox thing all about? :vomit:

I was listening to a doctor on the radio earlier talking about how it can be sexually transmitted. When asked if it could be prevented by wearing condoms she said not necessarily as it's also transmitted via skin to skin contact when the sores are open and weeping. This got me thinking who the fuck gets somebody's pants off, sees an arse full of weeping pustules and thinks "fuck yeah! I'll have me some of that!" :lol:  

Quoted Gov Abbott" Texans will stick together and support Uvalde until they recover"

Tell me how can a parent, grandparent, friend, family member or just anyone who has a child, recover from losing a child especially to violence like being shot multiple times to death. Some children bled out while waiting for the police to come rescue them.

Children were calling 911 crying to come help them. Help came after an hour or so and by then 19 children were dead and 2 teachers. Many others wounded.

I would love to know how anyone can recover from this? Abbott is a moron who knows nothing about the love of a child. 

I swear if Texans vote this bastard into office again then this will continue to happen over and over again and not just in Texas if the gun laws are not changed in the US.

Prayers and thoughts wont bring these victims back nor will it continue to help those who have lost a loved one in any gun massacre we seem to be having over and over again.

On 5/28/2022 at 6:53 AM, Dazey said:

This got me thinking who the fuck gets somebody's pants off, sees an arse full of weeping pustules and thinks "fuck yeah! I'll have me some of that!"

Many former members of this forum?

• Haha 2

For the next two weeks, Ulvade will have funerals for the 19 kids and 2 teachers that were killed last week.  It's never ending.

Now the authorities are looking to blame someone besides the killer of this event.

New York State is making major changes to their gun laws. I highly doubt Gov. Abbott of Texas will make any changes since he's blaming everything beside AR 15 guns for this event.

Everyday it seems another violent event happens involving guns.  Seems like it'll never end.