What do you think Axl's appearance will be this summer?

On 6/16/2021 at 3:29 AM, Chester 524 said:

ok.  to figure out what Axl will look like next month, one must figure out the Axl wardrobe algorithm, which is 1.  a bad ass look from the 80s mixed with 2. something from today's pop culture.  see the following examples:

1. 80s football out fit plus Xbit equals 2002 Axl

2.  Marty McFly (80s) plus Seth Rogan (current pop culture of that tim equals 2010 Axl

3. chuck norris (80s) plus Paris Hilton (pop culture) equals 2006 Axl

Screenshot_20210605-211910_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20210605-211941_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20210605-212448_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20210605-212208_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20210605-212228_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20210605-212534_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20210605-212134_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20210608-211513_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20210605-212507_Google.jpg

2006 Axl = Mick Hucknall + Mickey Rourke X Stevie Wonder.

• GNFNR 1

I can exclusively reveal that, to celebrate the 30th anniversary of Use Your Illusion, Axl will be bringing back some of his outfits from that era.

Yup, look out for a revival of the red Versace jacket and combat boots combo!

And the cropped football shirt with kilt ensemble!

The adorable  'Che Guevara joins a boyband' outfit from Civil War will be making a comeback too, and...

... just what you lot really wanted...

...loads and loads of tight white cycling shorts!

Edited by Sausagebrain

On 5/26/2021 at 4:18 PM, EvanG said:

That's kinda harsh. Look, everyone has a different metabolism. Some people don't work out and eat whatever they want and are still really skinny, even at an older age. And others gain weight very easily even if they work out like crazy. Axl has never been really fat and especially not in the last years. Sure, he's no Duff, but there can be many reasons for that.

What are we considering really fat? If it's from the condition he was in the 90s or 06, his weight gain is considerable. Chubby is bring generous.

Fair point on the metabolism, but you can't cut a rockstar with his resources that much slack. There are nutrionists who will map out a daily diet, personal trainers who will literally go to your house or virtual 1 on 1. There really isn't a valid excuse outside of health issues mental or physical. 

I'd guess he'll come back pretty close to how he left off in 2020... but who knows? I just care about his voice. The only reason I say he should be in shape physically is because it's good for you and your motivation levels, if he looks good he will most likely want to sound good. But... that's on the assumption Axl is unhappy being overweight. If he sounds good he could be running around in his Tokyo red hot pants with his belly hanging out, the voice is all that matters.

What condition did he suffer from exactly in the 90s? He gained weight in the late 90s but I've never heard it was because of a specific health issue. Edit: Read your post wrong. He did gain a bit in the late 90s compared to the early part of the decade. He did a good job by 2000/1 of getting back in shape. 

Edited by mystery

• 1 year later...

What the heck is going on with Axl Rose's hair,it's obvious that he did hair transplants at least twice in last 10 years,new hairline seems failed,i hope not botched his head with strip or overharvested donor area, lately we saw him with his hair cutted like this below,he is not the first rock start to do that,gene simmons had hair transplant before,joe lee turner was wearing wig for years,Michael Angelo Batio wig too.In my opinion it looks pretty strange for Axl Rose and doesn't seem to suit him well.

axl-rose-guns-n-roses-fans-criticize.jpg

https://staticg.sportskeeda.com/editor/2023/01/2740c-16744821492127-1920.jpg

1 hour ago, Majestic Beast said:

What the heck is going on with Axl Rose's hair,it's obvious that he did hair transplants at least twice in last 10 years,new hairline seems failed,i hope not botched his head with strip or overharvested donor area, lately we saw him with his hair cutted like this below,he is not the first rock start to do that,gene simmons had hair transplant before,joe lee turner was wearing wig for years,Michael Angelo Batio wig too.In my opinion it looks pretty strange for Axl Rose and doesn't seem to suit him well.

axl-rose-guns-n-roses-fans-criticize.jpg

https://staticg.sportskeeda.com/editor/2023/01/2740c-16744821492127-1920.jpg

You have a point, I've noticed his hairline in the back of the neck looks high. Right in the upper  front center the hairline is pretty solid, but upper sides receeding. With his resources I'm sure he'd do anything to work against thinning. Must be hard to deal with that considering the gorgeous long hair he had when he was young, and also him being a public persona. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

On 2/28/2023 at 6:11 PM, DurhamGirl said:

Losing his hair must have been incredibly traumatic after having long red locks adding to his attractiveness.  

Hide contents

Seriously, if I ever had hair that amazingly beautiful I would be grieving it for the rest of my life. Thankfully my hair sucks. 

11 hours ago, DurhamGirl said:

For gods sake 60 is not old hence Axl is not an 'old man now'!

The average life expectancy of a 60 year old non-smoker in the US is around 81 years old, Axl at 61 will have lived 75% of that. Calling him an old man would not be entirely out of pocket at this point.

1 hour ago, Swedish said:

The average life expectancy of a 60 year old non-smoker in the US is around 81 years old, Axl at 61 will have lived 75% of that. Calling him an old man would not be entirely out of pocket at this point.

60/61 is no longer considered old in 2023. 😏 Old would be Axl's Parents who would have been like 82 had they still been alive. 

• Like 1