Physical copies of Hard Skool available for pre-order

Cool that the ep rumours seem to kind of be true. More GNR releases will always be good in my book. 

Surprised it’s don’t cry and you’re crazy instead of any of the covers. The seeker and lineman would also have slipped in really well.

Throw on all the covers from nitl and we’ve got the spaghetti incident pt 2 :headbang:

1 minute ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

I’m fine with this, my question remains tho:

Why on EARTH would you not have spent the past 3 months playing Hard Skool every night and giving it as much promotion as possible? The fuck man???

For the same reasons why Chinese Democracy got no real promotion back in 2008. 

Just now, Fitha_whiskey said:

I ordered a UYI2 T-shirt and the CD. I don’t see where people are getting that Absurd is a live track? It doesn’t say that. Or is that on the vinyl? 

The vinyl has the live track. Oddly the studio version is not included, whereas the CD is the other way around.

All that means is these bastards are getting me to order both. :lol:

• Like 2
  • ABSUЯD 1

1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

Shipping in June of next year. 

This. 

Fucking. 

Band. 

Also, as I am a man of my word: I will absolutely be WAY over paying for that 7" single. 

And you're all welcome for me giving @Fernandothe idea to release it on vinyl ;)

I'm going to over pay for the 7" and that's all they're getting from me. I'll be a downloading mother fucker regarding the tracks not on vinyl. 

Worse is I think I promised Fernando in the other thread that if they released a vinyl I'd throw in a toy truck. Fortunately, he never responded.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

This. 

Fucking. 

Band. 

Also, as I am a man of my word: I will absolutely be WAY over paying for that 7" single. 

And you're all welcome for me giving @Fernandothe idea to release it on vinyl ;)

I'm going to over pay for the 7" and that's all they're getting from me. I'll be a downloading mother fucker regarding the tracks not on vinyl. 

1 minute ago, Tom-Ass said:

I'll buy the digital version of "You're Crazy" if it is available and any good.. I have watched almost every performance of it and really enjoyed it.. Can't say any of them were actually good enough to release though..  

I'm certain the live tracks will be from the last few shows where Axl was trying a lot harder. 

• Like 1

Just now, RussTCB said:

I'm certain the live tracks will be from the last few shows where Axl was trying a lot harder. 

He sounded really good on Don't Cry this tour too.. Just can't The Fortus Whammy bar action.. It always just makes everything sound out of tune every time he jerks it off. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

This. 

Fucking. 

Band. 

Yea, it's ridiculous, but at least it's something. :lol: