SLASH To Perform On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' This Wednesday

Slash will take part in a chat and a musical performance with MYLES KENNEDY AND THE CONSPIRATORS on the Wednesday, February 2 episode of "Jimmy Kimmel Live!", airing at 11:35 p.m. ET on ABC.

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/slash-to-perform-on-jimmy-kimmel-live-this-wednesday/

Edit: Probably should have posted it in the Slash section.

Edited by jamillos
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, janrichmond said:

Looks like he's the main guest. 

Anyway to see this outside of the US?

It'll do the rounds shortly after it airs. I have every faith you'll see it! If you aren't able to watch it as it broadcast's live, maybe you'll come on here the following day to find that Pele and Cuban have kindly documented the different topics discussed in list form.

• Haha 3

I wonder if Jimmy will ask him about the canceled Axl interview from 2016 :lol:

"Axl Rose was supposed to be here tomorrow, but he will not be here tomorrow, for reasons known only to Axl Rose" lol

https://ultimateclassicrock.com/jimmy-kimmel-axl-rose/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, MaskingApathy said:

The performance was great. They were super tight and the song is even better live. Slash looked like he was really excited to be on stage with those guys again.

The interview was cool too, casual and no annoying questions about GnR. It was cool that he mentioned London's band.

Any interesting questions/info? I suppose not. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jamillos said:

Only really stuff we've heard before.

The only real standout 'new' bit of info is that SMKC will be touring 'the rest of the world' in early 2023, which was a given anyway

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

4 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

Jimmy asked Slash if he could make a list of his ultimate Chinese Democracy album and Slash said El Hermano was his fav

:lol: I'll believe that as long as he said that it's "basically a re-worked Zodiac 13"! 

Edited by jamillos

9 minutes ago, jamillos said:

He asked Slash about his sons and what they're doing, Cash is making NFTs and London has his band. He mentioned how London has jammed with GnR at soundcheck before (which we had seen a couple years ago) and how they jammed some SMKC riffs back when they had to isolate at home (so in 2020). He said the bit about recording the album live with Dave. Oh and he told the story about the time that he dressed like a girl to get into the Rainbow (which he tells in his book also).

5 minutes ago, DoMw94 said:

Only really stuff we've heard before.

The only real standout 'new' bit of info is that SMKC will be touring 'the rest of the world' in early 2023, which was a given anyway

Yeah we already knew that.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

Not entirely, there's a couple overdubs there. Anyways you know what I mean.

I don't, because what you're saying is the couple overdubs somehow made the song worse, and that them playing the song on Jimmys show yielded a better result than them playing it in Nashville, with expensive recording, lol.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

I don't, because what you're saying is the couple overdubs somehow made the song worse, and that them playing the song on Jimmys show yielded a better result than them playing it in Nashville, with expensive recording, lol.

No, what I mean is that this TV performance is better than what's on the record.