09. Estranged
10. Shadow Of Your Love
11. Rocket Queen
12. You Could Be Mine
13. I Wanna Be Your Dog
14. Absurd
15. Hard Skool
16. Civil War (with Machine Gun outro)
Slash Guitar Solo (Albert King's Born Under A Bad Sign jam)
17. Sweet Child O' Mine
18. November Rain
19. Knockin' On Heaven's Door
20. Nightrain
Encore:
21. Coma
The Beatles' Blackbird intro
22. Patience
23. Paradise City

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Cory Trevor said:

havent kept up w them as much this last year, but axl sounds like he found an easier way to get through the set, without much audible difference, and the band sounds awesome.

def still worth seeing if you're a fan of the music based off the footage ive seen of tonight/last night

What are you listening to because I've heard Jungle and few others and he sounds like he's dying (not literally). Gasping for air, gulping with a wheezy clean voice with zero power and buggar all control. Nah there's basically no voice left...outside of singing the verses of Don't cry, DTJ, Patience etc. To me this is dreadful and I wouldn't pay or want to hear him like this. Last time I saw GNR, Axl was still able to sing Jungle and the majority of the rest of the set... I can leave it there. IF you haven't seen GNR before, go see it... if you have seen them and heard this and STILL want to go see more, well you know what you're getting at least. 

God, he really needs to get his shit together... this is Vince Neil territory but at least Vince still has some of his trademark nasal tone. Axl sounds almost nothing like the record or even what he sounded like 6yrs ago. Without video would anybody guess this is the real Axl Rose singing?  

2 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

What are you listening to because I've heard Jungle and few others and he sounds like he's dying (not literally). Gasping for air, gulping with a wheezy clean voice with zero power and buggar all control. Nah there's basically no voice left...outside of singing the verses of Don't cry, DTJ, Patience etc. To me this is dreadful and I wouldn't pay or want to hear him like this. Last time I saw GNR, Axl was still able to sing Jungle and the majority of the rest of the set... I can leave it there. IF you haven't seen GNR before, go see it... if you have seen them and heard this and STILL want to go see more, well you know what you're getting at least. 

God, he really needs to get his shit together... this is Vince Neil territory but at least Vince still has some of his trademark nasal tone. Axl sounds almost nothing like the record or even what he sounded like 6yrs ago. Without video would anybody guess this is the real Axl Rose singing?  

i've seen axl and vince neil several times live each. its what to be expected? its your money to spend! 

im all for axl singing with "rasp", but its not something he can magically summon, and hes clearly working hard what little ability he has, so why not enjoy it? cause soon we will have nothing but memories. 

(in 2014, colombus ohio.... people i was at the show with, accused axl of lip syncing)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cory Trevor said:

i've seen axl and vince neil several times live each. its what to be expected? its your money to spend! 

im all for axl singing with "rasp", but its not something he can magically summon, and hes clearly working hard what little ability he has, so why not enjoy it? cause soon we will have nothing but memories. 

(in 2014, colombus ohio.... people i was at the show with, accused axl of lip syncing)

Those people in 2014 were morons then 🤣 How could you watch him and not know for sure he was live?? astonishing. 

First off I give GNR credit for not using tracks to hide Axls voice, most other bands would disguise it. So I do have some respect for what they are doing... or at least the balls it takes to put on a tour when your voice is shot.

"Why not enjoy it because it'll just be memories soon"... I think it's clear that it is just memories already. Unless he does something drastic after this leg ends he may as well retire. He's not doing the songs justice and he's not doing himself justice limping to the finish line. He doesn't need the money, why tarnish the legacy? 

"he's clearly working hard" I can see that he is trying. Full respect for that. But when there's fundamental issues, trying as hard as you like while on stage is not going to get you over the wall. He is gassed singing songs he should really be able to sleepwalk through. I understand when he introduces a new song, it might take a few turns before he gets his legs and works out his breathing rhythm... but Jungle etc. have been played every show for the last ever. No excuse. 

Can't just summon rasp. I'm not even expecting rasp. I'm asking that however he chooses to sing, it's confident and doesn't sound like he's being viciously strangled. He is not reaching that bare minimum requirement in my eyes and the majority of others that would listen to this. I will happily take 2002 Mickey Axl over this shit and I HATED that voice. 

As I said, enjoy it if you can... for me, it's well beyond my threshold. Hope he improves though.

21 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

Those people in 2014 were morons then 🤣 How could you watch him and not know for sure he was live?? astonishing. 

First off I give GNR credit for not using tracks to hide Axls voice, most other bands would disguise it. So I do have some respect for what they are doing... or at least the balls it takes to put on a tour when your voice is shot.

"Why not enjoy it because it'll just be memories soon"... I think it's clear that it is just memories already. Unless he does something drastic after this leg ends he may as well retire. He's not doing the songs justice and he's not doing himself justice limping to the finish line. He doesn't need the money, why tarnish the legacy? 

"he's clearly working hard" I can see that he is trying. Full respect for that. But when there's fundamental issues, trying as hard as you like while on stage is not going to get you over the wall. He is gassed singing songs he should really be able to sleepwalk through. I understand when he introduces a new song, it might take a few turns before he gets his legs and works out his breathing rhythm... but Jungle etc. have been played every show for the last ever. No excuse. 

Can't just summon rasp. I'm not even expecting rasp. I'm asking that however he chooses to sing, it's confident and doesn't sound like he's being viciously strangled. He is not reaching that bare minimum requirement in my eyes and the majority of others that would listen to this. I will happily take 2002 Mickey Axl over this shit and I HATED that voice. 

As I said, enjoy it if you can... for me, it's well beyond my threshold. Hope he improves though.

to be fair, yes, they were morons hahaha

but the rest i cant agree with, the legacy shoulda have been tarnished with the "axl rose disaster" videos. but he went and sang his ass off with ac/dc. 

i get where you're coming from, but i think as long as casual fans want to see them, hes gonna keep going.

genuinely dont think he can improve anymore, save a moment or two, here and there.