The "New Album" Thread. Thanks to the long ass thread, I’m going home!

5 minutes ago, CaioAKR said:

Also, I know they're painfully slow at releasing stuff, but they've actually been somewhat steady in releasing them since the reunion. Like, we've got SOYL, Appetite box with a couple of unheard songs, Absurd, Hard Skool and Illusion box with November Rain '22. At this point, a ChiDem box with vault songs wouldn't surprise me and I would live for that.

That's all I'd need! (With all of Bucket's parts intact)

• Like 1

GNR Brazil’s page on Instagram just posted this 15 minutes ago: 

Guns N' Roses prepares single release and plans to work on other songs after October

Who said that was Tom Mayhue, the band's stage manager for nearly 35 years. In a video leaked to Facebook, he appears talking about the future plans for Guns N' Roses. The video was recently recorded in Paris, where the band played a show on July 13.

"There will be new Guns N' Roses music very soon, they're dropping a single any minute now"

The single the band should release soon is Perhaps, which has already been played on sound passes on their current tour.

Also, the entire tour production will change after this year. The band plans to give a reboot on the upcoming tours.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

4 minutes ago, Drew Nicholson said:

Guns N' Roses prepares single release and plans to work on other songs after October

Who said that was Tom Mayhue, the band's stage manager for nearly 35 years. In a video leaked to Facebook, he appears talking about the future plans for Guns N' Roses. The video was recently recorded in Paris, where the band played a show on July 13.

"There will be new Guns N' Roses music very soon, they're dropping a single any minute now"

The single the band should release soon is Perhaps, which has already been played on sound passes on their current tour.

Also, the entire tour production will change after this year. The band plans to give a reboot on the upcoming tours.

All new show!

• GNFNR 1
  • Haha 3

Ah yes. The newest “very soon” quote lol. Next week, it’ll be “imminent.” The week after, it’ll be “on the cusp of releasing.” Next month, “it’s close!”

At least these random quotes keep this thread afloat.

Perhaps and the general WILL be released.

problem is when… I mean, we all heard the song and we all know about the general for more than 15 years. Release the damn thing

unless they want to release a documentary of the EU + US tour with the songs. That makes a bit more of sense in delaying the releases (it was mentioned that there was a filming crew in some of the shows + the band posting rehearsals footage and some nice images of the tour)

edit: as I was typing the band just uploaded some more new nice images of the tour (these are clearly shot with a Pro camera, nothing that an iPhone or even a S23 could make)

Edited by alangarcianr

1 hour ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Trying to get a single out”

How come this band is the only one in the world that doesn’t know how to release new music? Every other artist in the world does it. Does every mechanism in the industry to release new music have it out for Axl? 

I doubt any one still believes this line.  If they wanted to, they would.  Its that simple

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Voodoochild said:

IIRC people were doing the same shit as 2020 Intentions back when Absurd and Hardskool got released. Same thing. Once Absurd got released, people claimed that Hardskool would never be out too. 

Very soon after HS got released, people claimed nothing more would be released. And that's where we are right now. If Perhaps (or something else) turns out to be released, they'll claim this is everything and nothing more will happen, especially considering the likely lukewarm reception the track will have with critics and non fans.

I'm a fan of lost media stuff, but I wouldn't be here if I really didn't believe anything else is coming out. We're (probably) all adults here with a life outside the message board, it's not like we're sitting waiting for anything.

Ah I see you're joining the others in purposely ignoring and misconstruing what I've said. Nice! I believe what Slash said will happen. We'll get another another 2-4 more songs that they worked on from the unreleased ChiDem stuff. And then that'll be it.

34 minutes ago, Drew Nicholson said:

They are probably getting lost in translation with that interview. There's nothing about a reboot for upcoming tours.

Just now, 2020_Intensions said:

Ah I see you're joining the others in purposely ignoring and misconstruing what I've said. Nice! I believe what Slash said will happen. We'll get another another 2-4 more songs that they worked on from the unreleased ChiDem stuff. And then that'll be it.

Not purposely, but that's how I've been seeing your posts lately. Nothing personal against you. It's just that people know this band fails to meet expectations, but there's nothing wrong to get excited with all those signs pointing to the same thing. And that's also the same thing Slash said, it's just that it seems it's actually happing.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Trying to get a single out”

How come this band is the only one in the world that doesn’t know how to release new music? Every other artist in the world does it. Does every mechanism in the industry to release new music have it out for Axl? 

Are you imply the wizards of the music industry that are Team Brazil are struggling to get singles released? 😏

23 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

I honestly can't believe the "entire new tour production" line is getting another trot-out! 

Maybe this time they'll cut back on the video screens and just play in front of a curtain. 

Maybe they will play PC first and it’s so easy last!! That would crazy!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1