The "New Album" Thread. Thanks to the long ass thread, I’m going home!

12 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Apparently @Grayfox did.:lol:

This is hilarious. Someone posts about something in this thread, then someone tweets about the forum post, and then the tweet is posted here.

It's like a boomerang hahahaha

My dumbass didn't realize that this was from here until now :lol:

Edited by GoForJMark
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, Grayfox said:

On Sirius XMs Classic Rewind this morning. They played a Guns N Roses song then after the song the host said in the next 3-4 days Guns are supposed to release a new song. 

Most of the videos of Perhaps on YouTube have been pulled. I know because I was listening to one of the videos last night and now it's gone... along with every other video of Perhaps that had substantial views. The kicker is that some of these accounts have uploaded numerous Village Session songs like Atlas, SOG, HS, etc, that have not been pulled alongside Perhaps.

Edited by Live Like a Suicide
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Most of the videos of Perhaps on YouTube have been pulled. I know because I was listening to one of the videos last night and now it's gone... along with every other video of Perhaps that had substantial views. The kicker is that some of these accounts have uploaded numerous Village Session songs like Atlas, SOG, HS, etc, that have not been pulled alongside Perhaps.

Probably just the usual suspects up to their old tricks of getting videos removed.  UMG is probably just sick of getting them taken down since they always get re-uploaded anyways.  The fact that this is the 3rd single of songs from these leaks that had Axl vocals is disheartening.  Will we ever get anything "new" (meaning, even if it was something recorded in 2004, at least its something we never heard before)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BillConnor_1982 said:

Probably just the usual suspects up to their old tricks of getting videos removed.  UMG is probably just sick of getting them taken down since they always get re-uploaded anyways.  The fact that this is the 3rd single of songs from these leaks that had Axl vocals is disheartening.  Will we ever get anything "new" (meaning, even if it was something recorded in 2004, at least its something we never heard before)

I would agree with you if it were more than just Perhaps getting pulled. Some of these copies of Perhaps have been sitting on Youtube for months/weeks (depending on the video), and now they are all gone as rumours are heating up of an imminent release. If it were the usual suspects, they probably would have tried to nuke the whole account and/or all the leaks. That only Perhaps seems to have been impacted tells me it's probably an official move preparing for release. I recall similar things occurring before the release of HardSkool/Absurd.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

The Dustin Bones video of Perhaps has been removed, too :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar0gB3HW6e0

I just noticed that too, lol. I kind of expected it since he titled it 'official 2023' or something like that. Maybe i've gone mad, but i'm pretty sure this is a good sign for a potential release.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, gavgnr said:

Frickin copyright claim 🤣🤣🤣 

Ive just found a version of Perhaps on YT

I could only find two videos of Perhaps on YT after a cursory search - one heavily edited and another unedited. All the other videos of Perhaps that have been floating around YT for months/weeks that had substantial views are gone under copyright claim by UMG. You can test this by typing in 'Guns N' Roses Perhaps' into Google and clicking on some of the indexed videos which no longer work, lol.

Edited by Live Like a Suicide

They have soundchecked Perhaps so as a release it is definitely a "when" question now as opposed to an "if"

I  think while it may potentially be an indication if Youtube videos of specifically that song are being targeted, I would not take it as a sign that it is coming out this week or any amount of time that is predictable lol

Let’s not forget they know people have been listening in to the sound checks. And while it is quite logical (ha, not this again!) that Perhaps will be released at some point (TM), it doesn’t really have to mean it’s 100% the upcoming one. We know they have a bunch of tracks ready to go. And let’s say, for example, Perhaps is easier for a sound check than, say, The General. 
So as much as it looks like the one to come out next, it’s not 100%, as they cannot be unaware of our... awareness. 
I may be overcomplicating it, and I may be onto something here, too. 

Edited by jamillos
  • Like 2

If they have pulled all Perhapses (Perhapsies? Perhapsi?) from Youtube and left other leaks, then I guess the song is coming soon. They obviously don't want those demo versions to get mixed up as the official version when casuals search for it :book:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, jekylhyde said:

If they have pulled all Perhapses (Perhapsies? Perhapsi?) from Youtube and left other leaks, then I guess the song is coming soon. They obviously don't want those demo versions to get mixed up as the official version when casuals search for it :book:

Any Day Now starts now!