The "New Album" Thread. Thanks to the long ass thread, I’m going home!

On 11/9/2023 at 5:25 PM, PaoloLA said:

Now that the tour is over and Slash will be going on tour with Myles, Jan-Apr….. Besides the vinyl coming out in December, these months ahead will be fucking long as fuck…. of no tours or anything on the horizon as for more new songs. 

At this point, I feel as this is the natural state of these forums. In a few weeks we'll be having heated debates about the smallest things like Slash's new tattoo and Fernando's Land Rover. 

• Like 4

On 11/9/2023 at 7:11 PM, evilfacelessturtle said:

What a time to be alive, Guns N Roses are reunited and releasing music, and just yesterday Grand Theft Auto 6 was announced. Rockstar really are the GNR of the video game world. 10 years now since GTA 5 released with nothing but radio silence in between. There is a light at the end of the tunnel, my friends!

I completely forgot about Gta6. Is there a trailer or are they just now starting work on it? Hope they do right by us... I gave up on Rockstar for a long time because all they cared about was online dlc and we never got story dlc for gta5/rdr2. I played online sometimes but I buy most games for story mode and if the online portion is good then it's a plus. Been playing alot of Dying Light 2 just now got that. If GNR releases an album with the already released material along with the other cd2 stuff we haven't heard yet and/or most of the other stuff leaks i will be content. 

• Like 1

On 11/10/2023 at 7:04 PM, Cosmo said:

At this point, I feel as this is the natural state of these forums. In a few weeks we'll be having heated debates about the smallest things like Slash's new tattoo and Fernando's Land Rover. 

Well usually...but in a few weeks time we'll (🤞) actually be debating a new release

....for a change....

Vinyl quality debate will rage for about 2 years until the eve of the next round the world...

Edited by colonizedmind
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Carnal894x said:

I completely forgot about Gta6. Is there a trailer or are they just now starting work on it? Hope they do right by us... I gave up on Rockstar for a long time because all they cared about was online dlc and we never got story dlc for gta5/rdr2. I played online sometimes but I buy most games for story mode and if the online portion is good then it's a plus. Been playing alot of Dying Light 2 just now got that. If GNR releases an album with the already released material along with the other cd2 stuff we haven't heard yet and/or most of the other stuff leaks i will be content. 

They announced the first trailer is coming in early December.

• Thanks 1

When or if we ever get the Chinese leftovers, would be interesting if Axl had a new, maybe more relaxed and upbeat song about renewed friendships. Since most of the ChiDem song have been about loss and wasted feelings and what have you, with the renunion it would be nice to hear his thoughts about getting something back in his life (i.e. Slash😄)and how that has felt. 

"You were up in my ass,

that's where you were.

Now with the times pass

Our friendship like a warm fur.."

Feel free to use that Axl! 😆

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, weaponsnflowers said:

When or if we ever get the Chinese leftovers, would be interesting if Axl had a new, maybe more relaxed and upbeat song about renewed friendships. Since most of the ChiDem song have been about loss and wasted feelings and what have you, with the renunion it would be nice to hear his thoughts about getting something back in his life (i.e. Slash😄)and how that has felt. 

"You were up in my ass,

that's where you were.

Now with the times pass

Sounds like the best G.A.Y anthem since "I'll Survive" 🫣

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, weaponsnflowers said:

"You were up in my ass,

that's where you were.

Now with the times pass

"You were up in my ass,

that's where you were

Now, as the time has passed,

So has that bowel movement"

Axl really is the king of love songs. :heart:

In a perfect world Axl would use this break or after it to get healthier and fitt body and voice for a new album and  the band would be there working on new songs and preparing themselves for a glorius new album and tour. I mean this tour from 2016? To now has been history because of the reunion but for me the performances were not even close as good as 2010 and nothing like 92. But good to see it.