The "New Album" Thread. Thanks to the long ass thread, I’m going home!

7 hours ago, ChrisW said:

"Music isn't something you create and not want everyone to hear it."  Youtube is an option, rumble is an option, facebook is an option, and that's just three possibilities I came up with off the top of my head.  There are other options as well if Axl actually has something people whose pussy is filled with maggots want to hear.  And maybe other people want to hear it too.  People who create music want people to hear it.

All people. if you create, that means you must release. no release? no create!

• Haha 2

That's how human nature works.

Or you'd be fighting to release it.  Or you'd be pointing out to your cult your fans why you've magically failed every attempt to release it for the last 30 years.  If someone points out this brand new invention called the internet, you'd start looking into how that works.  If you hate the internet and only want the music on CD, you'd be fighting to restore the CD industry.  You'd be putting these songs into your concerts so people can hear them.  All this would build interest from the few people who are still alive to remember when you were popular.

Did Elvis's daughter, Mrs. Mickael Jackson get to hear all the wonder new songs Axl had created in the last few decades?  Who knows, she's dead.  She was born rich and famous so they get privileges us peons aren't allowed, and that's who Axl works for.  The cooks in his mansion don't get to create food and hold onto it for decades until anyone else gets to eat it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChrisW said:

That's how human nature works.

Or you'd be fighting to release it.  Or you'd be pointing out to your cult your fans why you've magically failed every attempt to release it for the last 30 years.  If someone points out this brand new invention called the internet, you'd start looking into how that works.  If you hate the internet and only want the music on CD, you'd be fighting to restore the CD industry.  You'd be putting these songs into your concerts so people can hear them.  All this would build interest from the few people who are still alive to remember when you were popular.

Did Elvis's daughter, Mrs. Mickael Jackson get to hear all the wonder new songs Axl had created in the last few decades?  Who knows, she's dead.  She was born rich and famous so they get privileges us peons aren't allowed, and that's who Axl works for.  The cooks in his mansion don't get to create food and hold onto it for decades until anyone else gets to eat it.

you're on fire today. I want an Axl and Beta cooking show with musical guests that help make the dish while they also sometimes drink during the show and Axl cracks a few jokes while Beta always laughs cause it's her job to do that, but it's super realistic.

• Haha 1

You can use AI to create that.  People can already use it to put out new Guns'n'Roses songs, because that's how creativity works.  Meanwhile Axl is still re-recording that song about a pussy full of maggots who pissed him off in 1992.  Someday it will be ready for the world to hear.

I went to a concert from the dutch band bløf today. They played a new song live whicht they just wrote 1 week ago and which wasn't released yet.

Lucky fans...

Meanwhile were still waiting on ides of march

37 minutes ago, Dummy said:

Meanwhile were still waiting on ides of march

Nobody should still be 'waiting' for GNR songs lol. At least we've got this Slash record to look forward to - so far it sounds like it'll be his best album in decades.

One of my favourite artists dropped a new single today, another announced their album and put physical copies up for sale, and another hinted about a release next week. There's too much good stuff constantly being released to wait for Axl's 20+ year old unfinished ideas... The General really cemented that.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Frankfurt93 said:

Let's be honest.  Last time Axl did something creative was the day TSI came out.

Chinese Democracy can be called many things, good or bad - I do think it qualifies as "creative" either way though, no?

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

On 4/12/2024 at 3:05 PM, SoulMonster said:

I will always consider writing new music and lyrics more creative than just releasing a covers album, but hey, you do you.

didn't think it would be that hard to understand, but hey, there you go

4 hours ago, sabian11 said:

Using AI is NOT creativity and using it to create a "new" GNR song is NOT a new GNR song only the humans in GNR can do that. No offense but that AI comment is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. 

We'll need a complete list of everything you've ever heard in your life if you want us to believe that.

You must have a very simple and easy life with no need or want, to so quickly measure everything you've ever heard.  Many people have heard more ridiculous things just this week, or month, or year, yet there you are, floating above us all.

I wish I could live a life where the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard since the day I was born was that someone on the internet says A.I. is creativity.  Are you at least happy about that?

1 hour ago, ChrisW said:

We'll need a complete list of everything you've ever heard in your life if you want us to believe that.

You must have a very simple and easy life with no need or want, to so quickly measure everything you've ever heard.  Many people have heard more ridiculous things just this week, or month, or year, yet there you are, floating above us all.

I wish I could live a life where the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard since the day I was born was that someone on the internet says A.I. is creativity.  Are you at least happy about that?

Now THAT is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. 

Bye 

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1