SOON IS THE WORD (again) - Nightrain-exclusive live cd coming EDIT: Live cd gets removed from standard package, only in premium package

I sent an email through the help section on the Nightrain FAQ page. Pretty pissed off. I got a reply fairly quickly, though Looks like it was just sitting in the warehouse, who knows if I would have ever seen it if I hadn't reached out. They updated the UPS estimated delivery to June 20th.

If you're still waiting on your order, or don't know what the hell is going on with it, try sending an email through Nightrain like I did.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Old_school_gnr_fan said:

I sent an email through the help section on the Nightrain FAQ page. Pretty pissed off. I got a reply fairly quickly, though Looks like it was just sitting in the warehouse, who knows if I would have ever seen it if I hadn't reached out. They updated the UPS estimated delivery to June 20th.

If you're still waiting on your order, or don't know what the hell is going on with it, try sending an email through Nightrain like I did.

I did the same thing, but never got a response. I did check the tracking and it's also supposed to be delivered on the 20th. 

This Is what they replied to my email:

Thanks for contacting us! We're so sorry this occurred. Unfortunately, we are unable to assist with purchases made outside of our online store. We recommend contacting your point of purchase for assistance!

WTF???

How can I contact "my point of purchase"?

Edited by Italian girl

4 hours ago, Italian girl said:

This Is what they replietd to my email:

Thanks for contacting us! We're so sorry this occurred. Unfortunately, we are unable to assist with purchases made outside of our online store. We recommend contacting your point of purchase for assistance!

WTF???

How can I contact "my point of purchase"?

It might be that the address I gave you is for the shop and Nightrain operates outside of that service.  I’ve just had a look and can’t see an email address on there, but if you’ve bought a members package you should be able to log into Nightrain and send a message through the forum to them.  

• Thanks 1

On 6/18/2023 at 5:19 AM, Oxford said:

It might be that the address I gave you is for the shop and Nightrain operates outside of that service.  I’ve just had a look and can’t see an email address on there, but if you’ve bought a members package you should be able to log into Nightrain and send a message through the forum to them.  

Yes, that is what I did.

I received my package today. I'll give credit where credit is due, the London CD and Hard Skool vinyl were well protected, and the shirt is of good quality, though the XL size looks more like XXL. I hope it shrinks some.

I have just heard the yt source of this. Amazing show, Axl flawless... nothing to say. 

Very good on Estranged with amazing voice changes... going full rasp on the high notes... out of this world.

I loved it when Axl sang the wrong verse on Civil War, that brought to a anger that made his voice to a fn monster. So good!!!

Sometimes i felt that the mix lowered the volume of Axls mic... idk just maybe i have to hear this from the cd.

The band... what can i say.... this is my favorite FN LINE UP!

• Like 1