Josh Freese announced as new drummer for Foo Fighters

48 minutes ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

True. Wasting light was the last great thing 

I would argue that the last great thing he put out was Unplugged... and I own Wasting Light.

The truth is, if 1993 Dave met 2023 Dave, 1993 Dave would want to punch 2023 Dave right in the face.

Edited by Nintari
  • Haha 4

40 minutes ago, Nintari said:

I would argue that the last great thing he put out was Unplugged... and I own Wasting Light.

The truth is, if 1993 Dave met 2023 Dave, 1993 Dave would want to punch 2023 Dave right in the face.

For becoming a huge solo artist talked about in equal measures to his insanely huge former band??? Yes, I'm sure he would be very upset with himself.

Politically, young and dumb Grohl might have been at odds with current Dave, who is now old dumb and rich.

1 hour ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

Judging by the two singles they released, it might have been better to end it all. 

Very meh, but they kinda sound like everything they put out. Besides the last album where they attempted to play more funky and failed miserably.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

Judging by the two singles they released, it might have been better to end it all. 

....said THOUSANDS, if not MILLIONS, of people about the reunited GN'R. But hey- Duff said on his podcast that they'd be playing "new stuff" this tour:rolleyes:

• Like 1

Josh Freese announced as new drummer...
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

...for Foo Fighters
Ohh... but it's cool and life goes on. It's a good choice...

Taylor Hawkins is really missed. Love his drumming on It's So Easy with Axl, Duff & Slash

Edited by t-p-d-a
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, thunderram said:

Worse than mediocre are fans (allegedly) like you frequenting a site dedicated to the band you deem to be "mediocre" and incessantly bitching, whining and complaining about the same effing things, day in and day out.

I'd refer to it as "pathetic" but there really isn't a word strong enough to describe it.

I'd suggest "doing something more worthwhile with your time" than visiting this site if you are so disenchanted with GN'R but we know that ain't gonna happen. Your kind just lives to complain and shit on everything.

For the rest of us that actually likes or loves the band, I wish their weren't so effing many of you here polluting this site with negativity. And before some "smart guy" tries to point out that my reply here and to others on this same topic is negative -- you're right. You fight fire with fire, but the difference is I'm reactive and not proactive with the negativity.

People just need to be called out for their hypocritical BS. I don't frequent sites of things I detest or mostly have negative feelings toward. Unfortunately that's not the norm here at this site. And that's the only true "deception" going on.

steve-carell-thankyou.gif