06/01/23- Abu Dhabi- Etihad Arena

Looks like TV eye next to new rose which is an Iggy pop song who Duff has been playing with recently and Iggy is in London doing a gig the next day so wouldn’t be surprised if he’s not a guest for the London gig. 
also I reckon down on the farm is on the set for Glastonbury? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Leandro Jose said:

What annoys me is that all new songs are leaked songs we have heard before.

Write new stuff for christ sake. Leave these songs to Chinese 30rd year anniversary... 

I want new songs too, but it's not the bands fault that I chose to listen to leaks. 

I hope the soundcheck list is real but even if it is I wouldn't expect him to do Perhaps first night. If however they do play it on this tour then I expect it to be releaed soon. 

1 minute ago, Shacklermyrye said:

I want new songs too, but it's not the bands fault that I chose to listen to leaks. 

I hope the soundcheck list is real but even if it is I wouldn't expect him to do Perhaps first night. If however they do play it on this tour then I expect it to be releaed soon. 

New stuff gets released on fridays these days so it might be out within hours, maybe they're doing the Absurd trick again

• Like 1