Perhaps - August 18. UPDATE IV: A New Hope (Radio Premiere Tomorrow?)

for a while, the UMG link don't display me the "save" thing (after reload it's shown as usual) and, idk if it's my perception, takes a bit more to load the alleged campaign

EDIT: I think now there is a 3rd "state" the blank, the black and the black with the "save" shit.

corresponding screenshot 

Screenshot-2023-08-12-15-52-32-532-com-b 

Edited by Makkun
added screenshot
  • Like 1

This is some childish shit and the guys with the "prank video" are 2 loser fucks. First of all, why do you do that, and second of all, who did they think they fooled? 😂  Some of these "fans" are in need of psychiatric help. Rant over.

As far as the Perhaps release, I want to hear a different version other than the leaks, and if that happens...great. If it doesn't come out...my life will not be altered at all 😆  Either way I will still listen to the music ang go to the concerts 🤷‍♂️ 

Edited by Tourettes2400

Has anyone seen this reddit post. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/GunsNRoses/comments/15oow3l/atlas_was_supposed_to_be_next/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=2

I know the last one was bogus, so this should be taken with a huge grain of salt. The only thing that made me pause is that someone in the comments pointed out that the artwork seems to be original (no pre-existing images of it online). So if that's true (I did not check myself) it's either officially made.... or it's a troll who spent a lot of time making it themselves.

Both possibilities are bizarre enough to keep me entertained lol

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, meadsoap said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/GunsNRoses/comments/15oow3l/atlas_was_supposed_to_be_next/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=2

I know the last one was bogus, so this should be taken with a huge grain of salt. The only thing that made me pause is that someone in the comments pointed out that the artwork seems to be original (no pre-existing images of it online). So if that's true (I did not check myself) it's either officially made.... or it's a troll who spent a lot of time making it themselves.

Their account was made yesterday, I am not taking that post with any sort of credibility lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

Their account was made yesterday, I am not taking that post with any sort of credibility lol

I assume they're trying to hide their identity. If they were a real insider with a real position at a gnr-affiliated company, sharing info like that could mean big trouble if traced back to them. Not saying it's real. Just playing devil's advocate here.

Edited by meadsoap

30 minutes ago, meadsoap said:

That artwork is so good that I can't believe It's true, the fact It also says Atlas expected to November while they are not touring on this date makes me believe it's fake

33 minutes ago, meadsoap said:

I'll say 100% trolling. All that about The General and the Hollywood strike sound like total bs.

1 minute ago, Dani_1455 said:

It also says Atlas expected to November while they are not touring on this date makes me believe it's fake

That's a good point. It wouldn't make sense to release Atlas after the tour was over, unless they had dates scheduled for 2024. But that's when Slash is going on a solo tour, I think.

3 minutes ago, Dani_1455 said:

That artwork is so good that I can't believe It's true, the fact It also says Atlas expected to November while they are not touring on this date makes me believe it's fake

Hmmm...well if it gets pulled down in the usual say 48hrs before their radar gun goes off, I'll believe! Someone has @ Fernando