Perhaps - New Guns N' Roses Single - Discussion

• 2 weeks later...

Through my letterbox today arrived the 7 inch vinyl PERHAPS which also contains on the B side THE GENERAL

On the cellophane there is a small white sticker with the words MADE IN CZECH REPUBLIC

The image on the front and rear of the sleeve looks poor. It's lo-res pixelated amateur hour level. Who is in charge of passing this work?

It's not G'N'R level. Hard Skool featured a way more interesting sleeve. 

Not perhaps, but without doubt, PERHAPS features the worst looking 7 inch sleeve art G'N'R have ever released. 

• Like 1

Has anyone ordered the CD from that Japanese website? I've read stories how people were scammed by the site and how they increased the shipping costs once the item had been paid. Someone even claimed that his PayPal was hacked after buying from that website.  

I want the CD. It's also avaliable for preorder on ebay but it is more expensive there. 

4 minutes ago, Sisyphus said:

Has anyone ordered the CD from that Japanese website? I've read stories how people were scammed by the site and how they increased the shipping costs once the item had been paid. Someone even claimed that his PayPal was hacked after buying from that website.  

I want the CD. It's also avaliable for preorder on ebay but it is more expensive there. 

Where are those stories from? My PayPal is still intact

18 hours ago, Sisyphus said:

CDJapan is super legit and has existed for decades I think. I've ordered from them plenty of times and never had any problems.

• Like 2

I can't believe I'm reading people asking if one of the most famous music stores in the world is a legitimate site.

CDJapan not only works perfectly, but it must be, in addition to Amazon Japan, the main store that supplies the West with exclusive versions of anime music albums, video games and music in general that are usually intended only for the Asian market.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sweersa said:

I might order the Japanese CD if they don't do a US one. GN'R can't do anything right these days! 

I wonder if the Japanese one will have Monsters. If so, I'll order 4 of those SOBs.

I heard the Japanese CDs have the original :robin02: and :bucket: mixes!!!

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1

• 2 weeks later...