Anyone got something GNR related on the bucket list?

I'm making a bucket list and it wouldn't be complete without some GNR on there. Come to think of it, most of what I wished for regarding GNR came true for me, so I can not complain. One thing left is seeing them perform my favourite GNR song (Breakdown) in person, but I'm afraid that can't happen anymore. Maybe they do it on one of the remaining tour dates and I can see a video. After all, the last time they did this song live for more than 30 years ago. Another thing would be to conduct an in depth interview with Axl. But I take it he's not much into interviews lol.

I was wondering what is that one GNR related thing you wish for the most? Not talking lineups or a new album and all, more like seeing them in a special town or venue, seeing a special song performed live and stuff? Care to share?

1 hour ago, DTV88 said:

I checked mine off a few years back when I went to Canter’s Deli and sat in the GnR booth. I was also lucky enough to meet Marc and chat with him for a few minutes. Super nice dude!

I stop by Canter's every now and then and have never gotten the courage to say hi to him haha I never want to accidently annoy him when he looks like he is busy.  That is awesome you got to do that!

And I also hope you got to try the pastrami reuben there - my fav :wub:

• Like 1

My bucketlist had three music-related items:

- Release my band's four "Voyage Series" albums;

- See Black Sabbath live;

- See Rush live.

I checked two of those items on the list, but unfortunately never got to see Rush live.

I do, however, have the wish to see TWAT live but as I know that, even if I see it, it would probably be sung by mickey Axl, I wouldn't put it on my bucketlist. Speaking of buckets, I would also love to see Buckethead live one day but, since he basically only tours the US, I find that to be unlikely, unfortunately. 

And now that my band released the four "voyage series" albums, my goal is to release 10 albums with my band, being 5 of them part of a new "hemispheres series" and one more in the "voyage series", perhaps. Get two parallel series of albums going on. That'd be awesome.

9 hours ago, WhazUp said:

I stop by Canter's every now and then and have never gotten the courage to say hi to him haha I never want to accidently annoy him when he looks like he is busy.  That is awesome you got to do that!

And I also hope you got to try the pastrami reuben there - my fav :wub:

Marc actually came over to the booth and struck up a conversation with me. I thought I shouldn’t take up too much of his time and didn’t ask him any questions as I’d already read his book. After he walked away my wife said something to the effect of, “I think he wanted to keep talking you, why didn’t you ask him any questions about Guns n Roses?”  I thought I was just being polite!