THE GENERAL - MONSTERS - Official Discussion Thread. NO LINKS OR ASKING FOR LINKS

1 hour ago, General2112 said:

I’m hoping some of the Perhaps CDs make it to eBay because the Japanese site isn’t taking my info. I really want one of them

I ordered it through this proxy site I stumbled on:

https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/

Another day of #JustGnrFansStuff and jumping through hoops. 

Edited by jekylhyde
  • Like 1
  • Wow 1

3 hours ago, Caedo said:

Surely this doesn't change anything if the working theory was that Monsters was going to be a hidden track and therefore wouldn't be listed on the tracklist regardless?

Yes. I'm pretty sure the leak came from the vinyl with the wrong mix, with "Monsters" as a hidden track. For me "The General" sounds less finished than "Monsters". Maybe this is the issue for the delay.

So the vinyl might have the hidden track but the CD? That's the question. If they do a album at the end anyway with all "new" tracks later, maybe the hidden track it's only avaible on vinyl for now.

Japanese CDs almost always have bonus tracks. This could be where monsters comes in 

1 hour ago, jekylhyde said:

I ordered it through this proxy site I stumbled on:

https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/

Another day of #JustGnrFansStuff and jumping through hoops. 

I’ve never used this site but I’m gonna trust it. I can’t wait. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, General2112 said:

Japanese CDs almost always have bonus tracks. This could be where monsters comes in 

you can trust this site because some bought the UYI Box for the 5 bonus Tokyo Tracks on this site.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, General2112 said:

Ive bought stuff from CDJapan in the past, its all good. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Its Tino said:

My biggest takeaway from these reunion releases is that Brain is now my fav past or present GNR drummer. His drumming on TG is phenomenal. 

Me too. Steven IS the OG and real GNR drummer, but overall, Brain fucking rocks. Glad he is on the recordings. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Rindmelon said:

Ordered the CD and paid more for DHL tracking. I'm guessing December release means i'll get it early to mid January

I've ordered from them before.  They shipped a day or two before the release and I had it a couple days later.  I did pay for the priority though.

• Thanks 1