Axl Sued For Sexual Assault

4 minutes ago, ©GnrPersia said:

I would suggest you disappear for sometime considering your extensive knowledge in the timeline of events and history of this band. You're just providing documents to the plaintiff :lol:

To the defendant, too, though :)

But seriously, I'm sure her lawyers found that interview of Stern calling Axl and that's how they assumed the time it happened and mentioned that Axl was there to help Riki Rachtman get a job on MTV  (because Axl mentioned in the interview that he was in NY with Riki for that reason). She didn't remember when it happened and she had mentioned another reason why Riki was there.

• Like 1

It’s wild man

All of us are so fucked. 

“ohhhh Axl is such a misunderstood artist, wowwwwe. Such deep amazing poetry and sknging wowwwwe!” 

*he was actually a mentally ill man who sounded like a screaming frog- man at best and sounds like micky rat at worst. Writes lyrics like “pussy full of maggots” and This I love rhyming and “Riad and the bed bugs had a plan and thought thy win”

GNFNR:headbang: wowowwwww!!!!!!!! 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Probably not the best time for this band to be on the brink of releasing a song about sexual abuse.

It's not necessarily about sexual abuse. More likely about his rough childhood and the physical abuse from his stepfather. Besides, no one knows or understands (or cares) what the song is about except us.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

It’s wild man

All of us are so fucked. 

“ohhhh Axl is such a misunderstood artist, wowwwwe. Such deep amazing poetry and sknging wowwwwe!” 

*he was actually a mentally ill man who sounded like a screaming frog- man at best and sounds like micky rat at worst. Writes lyrics like “pussy full of maggots” and This I love rhyming and “Riad and the bed bugs had a plan and thought thy win”

Or just someone who used to be a great singer and frontman (and can still be the latter), wrote some great songs and some not so great ones, has been very unprolific, had mental issues and did some really bad and fucked up things in the past.

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, vloors said:

So far what ive gotten from this case is Axl likes giving and taking anal 😂

The original backstreet boy :axl:

Dude loves Queen and Elton John a lot. You only just now getting the message he was trying to send?

Edited by AxlRQ93
  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, Avillart said:

"I kinda signed up for it. I put myself in that situation. I did not consider it rape, it was consensual. That's why I never went to the police or reported it. [...] I felt so embarrassed and humiliated. [...] Once it was over with I felt dirty. I felt the shame. I felt the stuff that he should've been feeling."

Buyer's regret. She wanted to have "fun with him" (her words) and called him a fucker and once he joined in on the fun and showed her fucker she woke up from her fantasy. It was not rape, it was a wake up call. 

While he got a wake up call from Howard Stern the next morning - his birthday - and it did not sound like Stern was giving Axl that lecture for being late. It was 9 AM and he just called him. Again, details. Like not knowing which hotel she was (allegedly) assaulted at. 

Her story starts around the 51:00 minute mark

I just watched it and now I’m so confused.🥴 She’s telling a bit of a different story in this video, as opposed to what she wrote in her book - excerpts posted in thread- and now alleging in the lawsuit which I’ll re-read it again in case I misinterpreted her claim.

But she’s saying her legs were bleeding from rug burns from being pulled across the shag rug, not from sex or violent sexual penetration which is what I thought she meant since it’s kinda implied in her allegations. She says he pulled her hair, that and the rug burns would be considered physical abuse, mistreatment, which is hard to prove after 34 years. But ok. She said his mood changed from angry and loud to quiet and gentle. I mean, she said Axl was quiet, not screaming, not yelling, not trying to hurt her when the had sex. Ok.

Based on Sheila’s own words, the rest of what she’s describing in the documentary is a consensual sexual encounter which was, as she said “okay”, but it just wasn’t what she imaged it to be so she felt disappointed, gross and mad with herself for being with him in the first place. He didn’t live up to her expectations whatever that means. That’s what I got out of this interview.

She said she knew signed up for a one night stand with a rockstar and well yeah that’s what she got.  Yet she is adamant that it was not r*pe. To me, she really seemed bothered by Axl hooking up with B first then with her last. Like is this because she was a sorta famous Penthouse Pet who was used to attracting famous men so she felt like she shouldn’t have to share Axl with another woman or she should have had him first? That’s kinda egotistical. Am I misinterpreting Sheila or no?? I’m not ignoring her claims of physical mistreatment but I don’t understand what she is feeling embarrassed and humiliated about in regards to an alleged r*pe she herself said didn’t happen. This comes off as regret for her choice tbh. Idk this is very weird.🫤

• Like 2

On 11/16/2023 at 2:29 PM, ©GnrPersia said:

I'm sure Axl is having a BBQ party with him one of these days in his Malibu mansion cheering him up like "yo my man, whole my life I've been accused of abusing women, don't worry son I got your back"

Basically that'll be the mood in his camp ^

On 11/16/2023 at 11:39 PM, DeNfr said:

BBC.png

^ The date I've predicted this.

Edited by ©GnrPersia

3 hours ago, BluegrassBlues said:

I truly do not want to sound mean, but it is so annoying that men only want to be a champion of women's rights after they have daughters and it affects them personally. I don't think Duff was or is a bad dude by any means, he is probably the least scummy one out of the band. But why is it a man's perspective only changes so much after he has daughters? Why couldn't he just feel that way to begin with? I'm saying that for men in general 

Having children can change one’s perspective on a lot of things. Would you prefer Duff not have this outlook after having daughters? People grow and change and sometimes it takes life events to prompt positive changes and outlooks. This can include reform through prison or related programs, mentorship, finding Jesus, a partner, having children, etc. If anything, it shows he’s a dynamic person.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

Having children can change one’s perspective on a lot of things. Would you prefer Duff not have this outlook after having daughters? People grow and change and sometimes it takes life events to prompt positive changes and outlooks. This can include reform through prison or related programs, mentorship, finding Jesus, a partner, having children, etc. If anything, it shows he’s a dynamic person.

I'm starting to see this is something that men may just view differently than a woman would. Of course I'm glad the man turned his life around, and his perspective on women changed after having children. All I am saying, is it would be nice if some men did not have to have daughters before their opinion/behaviors about women changed. I see it a lot, men suddenly care about how dangerous the world and men can be for their daughters, but hardly seem to agree with it before hand. It should not have to personally affect them for them to see women as people 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, evilfacelessturtle said:

If you go home with a girl and you want to have sex, but she ties you down and shoves a dildo up your ass, is that consensual because you wanted sex? You tell me.

No, but if she pull the dildo out, unties you and you're still so horny that you keep fucking her, then it was probably a good foreplay :lol:

And there we were thinking we’d be bored after the tour’s end. Then you open the forum and what news do you see? 

Axl Sued For Sexual Assault
Kat Benzova sues GNR/Fernando for copyright infringement and sexual harassment 
Frank Ferrer Files for Divorce

I shouted out, who laid the Kennedy 
When after all, it was you and me 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ZoSoRose said:

It’s wild man

All of us are so fucked. 

Youve been here forever.