New Motley Crue lol

ZoSoRose

7 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I think it rocks, all things considered. 10000x better than The General in every aspect. Tommy sounds bad ass as always 

There are rumours that this song was made with AI. Especially drums sound AI-ish. 

16 hours ago, tboneman said:

There are rumours that this song was made with AI. Especially drums sound AI-ish. 

If fans can't tell whether it's the artist or AI, they probably deserve to be replaced by AI.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Listened to it once, didnt do anything for me and don't think it ever will lol. Motley sponsored a NASCAR Xfinity car to promote this song and the TV broadcast of the race was saying how Vince was supposed to be there, but couldn't because of an "added rehearsal." Such an absolute joke. The announcer sounded like he completely believed it too.

I truly think this song is god- awful. I would take Silkworms, My World, The General, and My World over it. At least those have a weird factor. This is so paint- by- the- numbers and artificial. I am not a big Crue fan, but man, this is shit. I think their 2018 song or whatever was shit, too

John 5's solo was cool. Not his best, but cool. Composition wise this sounds a bit like Corabi-era Mötley Crüe, which I like. It's an okay song. Not a hit by any means, but I'll always appreciate the ethos of older bands wanting to make new music.

I commented the track was shit and Motley Crue has become rock's biggest joke on their facebook page and they blocked me :lol:

What a fucking joke band. I swear - there is no bigger joke in rock music.