The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

I'm pumped I'm pumped I'm pumped I'm pumped I'm pumped I'm pumped I'm pumped I'm pumped I'm pumped I'm pumped I'm pumped I'm pumped I'm pumped I'm pumped I'm pumped I'm pumped I'm pumped I'm pumped I'm pumped I'm pumped I'm pumped I'm pumped I'm pumped I'm pumped I'm pumped I'm pumped I'm pumped I'm pumped I'm pumped I'm pumped I'm pumped I'm pumped

anyone think it might just be that documentary of Duffs? I guess the website old logo wouldnt make sense....

Maybe the UYI documentary is going to be released?

Its just a really strange way to announce or tease anything but something to be released to cinemas

Gets people talking, it is brilliant IMO

anyone think it might just be that documentary of Duffs? I guess the website old logo wouldnt make sense....

Absolutely not. Slash and Duff are back in Guns. Rejoice!

didn't some 'insider' say a while back that something big is happening but its not what everyone will be expecting?

Im a little sceptical but very excited at the same time

Hey guys, does anyone know how long the official fb page has not listed the band members? I haven't checked it recently, but last time I did it stated both Ron and Ashba were still in the band. Which they were long gone by that point. My point is, has it mysteriously dissappeared.

Its just a really strange way to announce or tease anything but something to be released to cinemas

Fuck no. Duff's documentary can't afford advertising before Star Wars. It's paid for by whomever is promoting the upcoming reunion tour. Edited by Subtle Signs

Hey guys, does anyone know how long the official fb page has not listed the band members? I haven't checked it recently, but last time I did it stated both Ron and Ashba were still in the band. Which they were long gone by that point. My point is, has it mysteriously dissappeared.

I visited the page, for the first time in at least a year, earlier this week. They were all still there. I was shocked to see DJ & Bumble on there

Edited by LoadedNightraiN