An Open Letter To GN'R, Team Brazil, UMG and Those Who Are Ruining The Community

So people "shouldnt" upload home edited videos of film footage that they took at the show they paid for in 2018 when everyone has a portable camera in their pocket? This isn't even just old PRO shot bootlegs getting taken down this is fan recorded boots from 2018 gigs too...

Edited by AxlIsGod.
Just
  • Like 4

Just now, AslatIE said:

I get the feeling he barely skimmed through it. 

Or he actually just doesn't give a fuck that Waldo and the other cunt are impersonating GNR and threatening lives.

Either way this is just disappointing.

I think he did read it and doesn't give a fuck, as it was expected, probably because they DO support those assholes.

Just now, killuridols said:

I think he did read it and doesn't give a fuck, as it was expected, probably because they DO support those assholes.

Really disheartening if that is the case. 

Is there a Greta Van Fleet forum on the net where I can retreat to? :lol: 

• Like 3
  • GNFNR 1
  • Sad 1

Yes, Bumblefoot was a great guy and guitarist. Axl and Slash live in other world. Duff became a poser. Maybe try to contact with Fortus he seems to have ok contact with fans not like fucking team brazil bullshit who hates their fans and only want to take the most money that they can from us.

1 minute ago, sl4yer said:

Maybe try to contact with Fortus he seems to have ok contact with fans not like fucking team brazil bullshit who hates their fans and only want to take the most money that they can from us.

Fortus is Team Brazil just like Del.

Some banned member from this forum complained to him about what is going on and he said he knows nothing or doesn't even know which forum is this :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Some banned member from this forum complained to him about what is going on and he said he knows nothing or doesn't even know which forum is this :rolleyes:

Sounds like a criminal enterprise. Well, this leaves bitter feelings for this band. 

He's just a fucking dinosaur, he doesn't even know how the world or the Internet works nowadays.

Funny to read that he said that people shouldn't upload Movies/Music/Videos

People aren't supposed to upload videos to youtube...
wow. :blink:

Like, are you fucking mental? how could you even dare to upload videos to youtube?

Edited by Uncle Bob
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

What is killing GNR fandom is not fan videos, it is responses like this that deflate our enthusiasm about actually giving a shit about the band.

What is so frustrating is that the people killing our enthusiasm did not actually write any of the music or perform in the band.  Fuck this

Edited by WhazUp
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, killuridols said:

Ok, fuck this b(r)and.

NONE OF BANDS TREAT FANS LIKE THAT. @Fernando tell me why u guys threat your fanbase like the worst shit?

Edited by sl4yer
  • Like 2