New GN'R Release Coming In 2019? **RUMOR THREAD**

11 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

I still have difficulty trusting anything will happen. This band has burned me one too many times. The studio recorded cover is the most I could see happening.

My sentiments exactly. After hearing about how 2018 was going to be bigger than 2017 and having a $1000 box set as the big news, I've lost all hope that this band can ever do the logical thing. I've always expected this band to do the dumbest thing possible, but they dashed what little faith I had left in them to make the right choice for once. 

Edited by Gibson_Guy87
  • GNFNR 1

On 12/6/2018 at 4:03 PM, Mr_Sparkle said:

I hear it's a Christmas Album. 

I would be all over that. Of course then everyone would complain about it being "more covers."

1 hour ago, Gibbo said:

No one knows it just rumoured more tour dates for the 2nd half of next year

That would fit with Slash's schedule.

38 minutes ago, AxlIsGod. said:

Guns have posted "last show of the tour" for the recent Hawaii promo. I know this band makes no sense but more dates announced in January after the last show in December really would be something :lol:

Last show of "Not In This Lifetime" tour

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Sanomatovic said:

That makes me think they have a studio album ready or close to ready to release.

I don't want to believe they are going to tour the same stuff again

I want to point out that as soon as I wrote that, my pc's filesystem when to shit and lost all my data/work stuff.

GNR not releasing music is a force of nature :lol:

Edited by Sanomatovic
changed word

7 minutes ago, Sanomatovic said:

I want to point out that as soon as I wrote that, my pc's filesystem when to shit and lost all my data/work stuff.

GNR not releasing music is a force of nature :lol:

RIP in peace my friend

sounds like your pc just shrugged.... if only you had the Atlas computer

wow I make myself cringe

Edited by Gimpy Hewitt
  • Like 1

I believe the pigs will fly before a new gnr album, specially 'cause axl's behaviour when it comes to recording something.

Once he said he just cant seem to finish AFD, just to lock himself in his bedroom and use heroin for 6 weeks str8.

"If we only had a schedu....

THERE'S NO FUCKIN' SCHEDULE!" - UYI Sessions.

and don't even get me started with chidem.

but hopefully i'm wrong...and good winds and following seas are with us, right?!

1 hour ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Indeed. With Hawaii being the last date of the NITL tour, and more tour dates being rumoured for next year, it has me thinking the announcement in January might actually be something to do with original studio content.

Perhaps it’s the last tour date of the NITL tour for ‘this’ year ? 🧐

3 hours ago, AxlIsGod. said:

Guns have posted "last show of the tour" for the recent Hawaii promo. I know this band makes no sense but more dates announced in January after the last show in December really would be something :lol:

At the forum gig last year they were also calling that the last show of the tour too so you really never know with these guys