alfierose

09/25/19 - Charlotte, NC - Spectrum Center

Just now, Tom-Ass said:

This Slash solo is giving me chills but time to take the mutt out and get ready for bed.. The guy never ceases to amaze me.. Every solo sounds fresh and different to me.. 

proves he still has a bit of that 90s magic in him. I can't wait to see what he can do with some of the chinese leftovers and new material. I really think he could bring atlas or perhaps to life

18 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Wait wait wait.... Axl's not the gigantic piece of shit everyone said he was at the last show? 

Crazy. 

Yess russ he has put on weight and while its easy to compare him now to the rail thin athletic axl of the early 90s and 06, you cant say the extra weight doesnt impact on his breathing and diafram as part of his singing technique. My only concern is whatever the cause for the weight gain , i hope hes on a much better emotional place than old axl.

Edited by Sydney Fan

Just now, Sydney Fan said:

Yess russ he has put on weight and while its easy to compare him now to the rail thin athletic axl of the early 90s and 06, you cant say the extra weight doesnt impact on his breathing and diafram as part of his singing technique. 

The guy loves fried chicken, who doesn't? He's a fucking legend who cares? 

Just now, Sydney Fan said:

Yess russ he has put on weight and while its easy to compare him now to the rail thin athletic axl of the early 90s and 06, you cant say the extra weight doesnt impact on his breathing and diafram as part of his singing technique. 

None of that has anything to do with the fact that nearly everyone on this forum acted like it was the end of times the other night just because Axl is a human being. 

• Like 3

Setlist:
It's So Easy
Mr. Brownstone
Chinese Democracy
Welcome To The Jungle
Double Talkin' Jive
Better
Estranged
Live And Let Die
Slither
Rocket Queen
You Could Be Mine
Shadow Of Your Love
You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory/Attitude
Civil War
Coma
Blues Jam/Sweet Child O' Mine

Are there any other streams besides this shitty Facebook one that keeps cutting in and out?

Just now, RussTCB said:

None of that has anything to do with the fact that nearly everyone on this forum acted like it was the end of times the other night just because Axl is a human being. 

Thats true, i added an extra sentance to my last post just now. I guess some fans expect that singers should look a certain way to have excellent vocal technique. My position is whatever the weight gain i hope hes in a happy emotional place.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Gunsdrummer63 said:

proves he still has a bit of that 90s magic in him. I can't wait to see what he can do with some of the chinese leftovers and new material. I really think he could bring atlas or perhaps to life

Slash hasn't lost a step.. He is absolutely on fire night after night with SMKC.  I just don't think he always clicks to his highest potential at some of these Guns shows.. Not that he is a slouch in any way.. He still carries every show in my opinion. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Caedo said:

Are there any other streams besides this shitty Facebook one that keeps cutting in and out?

What the hell happened to that feed, it was really good all night

Just now, GoForJMark said:

No more?

for a fuckin second I thought you meant the Duff/Loaded song.

That's be pretty fuckin sick for his solo spot, always loved that one.

Just now, GoBucky said:

Its just dropping in and out.

Just now, GoBucky said:

Everybody is stream the song and they all have trouble getting out.

2 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I thought he opened the set poor but got better around Shadow on the last gig. caught it from Shadow on tonight, but he seems much, much better. The first gig was a bit rough to be fair (as usual). Fingers crossed that he either keeps this up, or that he keeps this up AND throws in a surprise song!

If I can’t have Hardschool or Locomotive can I at least have So Fine or Dead Horse? I can’t believe I’m willing to settle for crap like So Fine!

• Haha 1