State of Grace - Full Leak Discussion Thread **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

Just now, liers said:

Around the time OMG was recorded, wasnt there a song recorded called "daddy can the devil do mommy and me" that was intended for the end of days soundtrack but never released?

I wonder if that turned into this... it definitely sounds similar to Oh My God

Axl said in 2008 that it was instrumental and he considered it solo stuff.

Wow. This might be the SICKEST instrumental I’ve heard from ALL of the CD era shit we’ve gotten. Holy fuck. Axls choice of vocals was a little strange during that time. He was definitely trying to reinvent himself as a singer. It did make for a great buildup into the rasp, though.

The beginning sounds ok. I do like the 2 minute mark where the classic Axl voice comes in. It needs a bit of work. It has cool groove. I would like to hear less industrial. I think Slash and Duff can work this song to make it more GNR. 

Edited by Draguns

6 minutes ago, Draguns said:

The beginning sounds ok. I do like the 2 minute mark where the classic Axl voice comes in. It needs a bit of work. It has cool groove. I would like to hear less industrial. I think Slash and Duff can work this song to make it more GNR. 

The groove is really good

2 minutes ago, Manfisman said:

For sure! Come on Axl, play those all for us the downloading motherfuckers. That would be legendary (again).

Yeah at the next show he should go “we’re gonna play four songs we’ve never played before. I’d like to dedicate these to some old friends of mine called the downloading motherfuckers.”

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Manfisman said:

For sure! Come on Axl, play those all for us the downloading motherfuckers. That would be legendary (again).

11 minutes ago, Arnuld said:

Feels like 2006 all of over again. Damn I’m excited about GNRs future! 

Just have to pray now it doesn't unravel suddenly after Duff's wife just started hugging with Stephanie Seymour of all people, lol :) 

Edited by tadskis
clarity