Will Guns cancel the 2020 shows due to COVID-19? Update: tour has been paused

5 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Justin Bieber released recently new music, and now accord the Billboard he downzised of stadiums to arenas.

that could be because the only fans he had are now mothers with kids to look after :lol:

i think a new GN'R album would have a bigger impact. 

but on a serious note there has been talk here in the UK about banning large gatherings like concerts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Question (it's a slow night)...

Axl has coronavirus, he throws the mic in the crowd and you catch it. You now have coronavirus. The tour is then cancelled but not before you witnessed the debut performance of Hardschool and Eye on You. It's also the only show where Axl brings back rasp throughout.

Would it be worth it? You're off work for 2 weeks, and carry all the stigma that goes along with it.

Edited by Axl_morris

3 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

Axl has coronavirus, he throws the mic in the crowd and you catch it. You now have coronavirus. The tour is then cancelled but not before you witnessed the debut performance of Hardschool and Eye on You.

Would it be worth it? You're off work for 2 weeks, and carry all the stigma that goes along with it.

Well I hate Eye On You and I don’t mind missing the live debut of Hardschool just as long as they play it live more times afterwards (and release it, ffs!).

So no, not worth it for me.

1 minute ago, rocknroll41 said:

Well I hate Eye On You and I don’t mind missing the live debut of Hardschool just as long as they play it live more times afterwards (and release it, ffs!).

So no, not worth it for me.

It's never performed again and Axl has 1992 rasp throughout.

Edited by Axl_morris

6 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

Well if you get it you incubate yourself at home for a time period, just make sure you dont touch people during that time. If i was at this show my phone will be held high.

Actually rethinking this he will never, ever have 92 rasp again. Any amount of rasp is then replaced with a fuck load of helium mickey. We need a mickey mouse emoticon.

Edited by Sydney Fan

10 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

If the sole performance of the song depended on me being there and getting the virus then yeah, id take one for the team. :P

Edited by rocknroll41
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

'Slow sales due to coronavirus' given as the reason for Bieber downgrading form stadiums to arenas. 

I don't think any of us needs to say the obvious here......

That Bieber sucks and that the virus didn’t really have anything to do with it?

• Like 1

Today here died the first person with Coronavirus. This man was to arrived from France the 28 february. Here all the people (8 cases) that has Coronavirus are people that arrived from Italy or France. And only one case from Spain.

On 3/6/2020 at 3:13 PM, DurhamGirl said:

Its governments that are making decisions regarding closures, in the UK we have some football matches which are having to be played behind closed doors...not sure how they are going to do that:)   

“Axl’s voice sounds fine, guys! You’re just used to hearing it with fans around. Just because there no background noise doesn’t mean his voice is bad or anything.” The next evolution in the YouTube-Makes-Him-Sound-Bad debate. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I know this virus is scary, but life is a gamble. you never know when you're time will be up? 

Well I woke up this morning and I got myself a beer, the futures uncertain and the end is always near. 

LET IT ROLL.....

On 3/4/2020 at 3:32 PM, DieselDaisy said:

China have had it since December.

They didn't start taking drastic actions to control it right away. If the current trends hold, China will have very few active cases (less than 1000) within a month and may stop the spread by the same time.

11 hours ago, Axl_morris said:

Axl has coronavirus, he throws the mic in the crowd and you catch it. You now have coronavirus. The tour is then cancelled but not before you witnessed the debut performance of Hardschool and Eye on You. It's also the only show where Axl brings back rasp throughout.

Hell yes... 2 weeks off work, getting Axl's microphone and those 2 songs + the rasp... I would definitely go through 2 weeks of heavy sickness for that.

Edited by bassplayer1993
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, soon said:

I read in the kids section of the news that Bieber’s “trying too hard to make viral Tik tocs.” Which is really turning everyone off. :lol:

Yeah he’s become very desperate. It’s actually kinda sad.

1 hour ago, allwaystired said:

...that he's opened the door for a very convenient way to justify poor ticket sales was my thinking here.

I know lol. I just wanted to use the opportunity to express how much I dislike the guy.

Edited by rocknroll41
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, 1987b said:

This seems like the most over blown, media driven hysteria of our lifetime.  The mortality rate is the same as the standard flue.  CNN etc keep pushing the narrative but the facts don’t support their ridiculous fear mongering. I never bought the “mass media is biased” narrative until now. CNN’s treatment of the coronavirus is borderline scandalous. Updating every day with a blaring headline about a disease that is completely harmless to healthy people under 70 simply because fear leads to clicks is outrageous. 

high risk people hear you when you say things like that. The more low risk people that get sick the more high risk people are going to die. Grow up.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, 1987b said:

This seems like the most over blown, media driven hysteria of our lifetime.  The mortality rate is the same as the standard flue.  CNN etc keep pushing the narrative but the facts don’t support their ridiculous fear mongering. I never bought the “mass media is biased” narrative until now. CNN’s treatment of the coronavirus is borderline scandalous. Updating every day with a blaring headline about a disease that is completely harmless to healthy people under 70 simply because fear leads to clicks is outrageous. 

Countries are on lockdown, concerts and events are being cancelled left and right and a few thousand people have died so far, but it’s only media driven hysteria, right?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 1987b said:

How dumb and selfish do you have to be to say this? I am guessing you think Trump is the greatest right?

• Like 1