New Melissa Reese Article

7 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

So she's actually almost 40?

Thats what im thinking but she looks very young looking for someone close to 40?.

3 hours ago, metallex78 said:

So, not only is she playing guitar parts on her keyboards, she’s also playing the drums. Shit, why don’t they just get rid of Frank, Slash and Fortus, as clearly there’s no need for them on stage with her doing it on the keyboard... :facepalm::lol:

I reckon she could add a sample of bongos and remove dizzy.

Edited by Sydney Fan

On 10.6.2020 at 7:27 PM, EricA said:

when she met Slash for the first time, and he'd be asked what he expects from her

‘I don’t know, man. Just play your parts right.’ 

:slash: at his purest

And no one knows what her parts are. Another practical joke there. ;)

On 11.6.2020 at 4:30 AM, RussTCB said:

If you read the paragraph from the interview about just how little Duff & Slash cared about who was joining the band, you'll know all you need to know about this sham of a band. 

Maybe they just thought everyone's better than Pitman at this point :lol:

• Haha 1

On 11/06/2020 at 5:52 AM, metallex78 said:

I’m still confused as to why a band that has Slash and Fortus on guitars, they need a second keyboard player up there to help “thicken” the guitar sound. That’s the most stupid thing I’ve read on the internet today... :blink: :lol:

GN'R was a three guitar player band for over a decade and I think that Axl wanted to keep that element somehow. 

• Haha 1

On 11.6.2020 at 5:38 PM, alfierose said:

I know this is kind of funny but at the risk of sounding like a po-face if he really spent weeks plotting this out then someone has too much time on their hands. Like, is this why we get toy trucks and laundry bags instead of albums? 

I know practical jokes can be funny but at the same time it's also a bit weird.

Oh come on. :D This is most definately NOT the reason we never get new music!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, bigpoop said:

^^^ We cant take this page of evidence of anything, though. This random, random-person, generated page holds no water. :shrugs:

This page isnt official. It isnt done by the school, based on records. And its not made by Melissa. Please just everyone take one second to read it? Anyone of us could have made that page. The page explicitly states that someone made it to look for Mel. Its just as likely that this random page is what started the rumour about her being 38 as it is to solve the mystery*.

*Id be fairly surprised if the journalist and editors at a quality publication like RS would be so easily duped on such basic info, so mystery solved as far as Im concerned. Shes 30 until the RS issues a correction. 

Edited by soon
  • Like 4

12 minutes ago, soon said:

*Id be fairly surprised if the journalist and editors at a quality publication like RS would be so early duped on such basic info, so mystery solved as far as Im concerned. Shes 30 until the RS issues a correction. 

Also mentions she wants to be they planned her to be next Taylor Swift which would make no sense at all if that link was accurate.

• Like 1

Was there anything more to her and Brain beyond collaborating? I remember people saying in the beginning that she was his girlfriend (definitely making the age questionable), but that's not what I gather from the article. Seems like she just fit the bill for the type of musician he wanted to collaborate with after leaving Guns. I really don't think the article is lying. Everything seems to line-up and that school link isn't even accurate (as pointed out above).

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Ratam said:

I don't understand because she to blame GNR too? Andy Greene is the responsible about it interview. Is weird she is annoy with them or Melissa. :wacko:

Calling her "this little girl" seems to be rude enough for me. 

Edited by Sosso
  • Like 2

That's a really good interview, thank you for sharing.  

I don't fully understand where Reese fit with the band - as I don't distinctively hear the contribution.  If what's she's doing is making all the other parts sound better live - that's awesome. 

Good for her to be a member of the band.  I've heard of many new members for many bands that weren't treated much better than just a hired gun (pun intended)

10 hours ago, soon said:

^^^ We cant take this page of evidence of anything, though. This random, random-person, generated page holds no water. :shrugs:

This page isnt official. It isnt done by the school, based on records. And its not made by Melissa. Please just everyone take one second to read it? Anyone of us could have made that page. The page explicitly states that someone made it to look for Mel. Its just as likely that this random page is what started the rumour about her being 38 as it is to solve the mystery*.

*Id be fairly surprised if the journalist and editors at a quality publication like RS would be so easily duped on such basic info, so mystery solved as far as Im concerned. Shes 30 until the RS issues a correction. 

2jGokKp.png