Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

On 1/17/2018 at 1:22 PM, Stiff Competition said:

I was at the show, front row against the date in front of Dean Deleo all night. It was a fucking blast.

It was almost surreal to see Slash jam with the Deleo brothers after both having separate histories with Scott.

Didn't they already jam together since all that? I could be wrong

36 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Didn't they already jam together since all that? I could be wrong

Could have. I haven't seen it at least. I know Sorum has played with the Deleos a lot before but I'm not sure about Slash. Being there for it was awesome though. I saw both VR and STP a ton so it was a really cool to see this combo.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Stiff Competition said:

Could have. I haven't seen it at least. I know Sorum has played with the Deleos a lot before but I'm not sure about Slash. Being there for it was awesome though. I saw both VR and STP a ton so it was a really cool to see this combo.

http://m.zimbio.com/photos/Slash/Dean+DeLeo

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Carmenjello said:

yes, Congressman Nunes is currently chair of the House Intelligence Committee. He's written a memo that alleges abuse of power by the Obama Administration's investigation in to Russia meddling in tbe 2016 election.

http://www.businessinsider.com/release-the-memo-campaign-russia-linked-twitter-accounts-2018-1

On 1/20/2018 at 7:28 AM, Silent Jay said:

#ReleaseTheMemo

Nunes is a republican congressman who's been conspiring with trump to help block the investigation into Trump's collusion with Putin.

On 1/19/2018 at 5:47 PM, GuitarFanfromNYC said:

yes, Congressman Nunes is currently chair of the House Intelligence Committee. He's written a memo that alleges abuse of power by the Obama Administration's investigation in to Russia meddling in tbe 2016 election.

http://www.businessinsider.com/release-the-memo-campaign-russia-linked-twitter-accounts-2018-1

Yes Nunes is doing all this in order to protect Trump's collusion with Putin.

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 4:13 PM, Whiskey Rose said:

But i love the "if Axl Rose thinks you're an asshole, you're as asshole" comment. :lol:

*disclaimer, this is not a political opinion on Nunes or otherwise :lol:

My uncle has a quote he always says "50% of the people are stupid and the other half are assholes!"

The older I get the more I agree with him. You go Axl!

• GNFNR 1

22 hours ago, Derick said:

Frank is in L.A....Taking drum lessons :lol:

His mouth is smiling but his eyes scream: "Fuck you GNR fanbase, thanks to you I'm now contractually obligated to take lessons!"

J/K  

These may very well be rather rudimentary drum lessons, unfortunately. That said, I know people who teach drums as part of their incomes and they still take quarterly lessons with one person and annuals with a few others.  Its just that type of craft.