Rumor of a new album???

I an so sick of that Axl/DC thing.

I am 100000% sure thats OVER so stop making rumors. Maybe there will be a GNR feat Angus Tour? Sure. But thats it. I think AC/DC in general are done. I love them but its "like beating a dead horse". Not in a million years will we see a full Axl/DC album. It's done, get over it.

I'm sorry but I'm sick of that. There is not a single clue on something AC/DC related so let that rest.

10 minutes ago, Iron MikeyJ said:

I'm choosing to remain optimistic about new music, Why? Slash and Duff. While I understand the doubts (better than many of you, I've been filling this band since 95). But ever since Slash and Duff came back, things have been a lot different. It's just NOT the same band that took 15 years to make CD, or is All the same guy. The reunion and on time performances are clear indicators that he HAS changed. If I remember correctly, didn't the deaths of guys like David Howie, Prince, Lemmy and others have a huge effect on him? Like I remember something about Axl realizing that he IS on the clock, that he needs to accomplish everything he wants to do. 

So bottom line, for ME anyways is I'm going to remain cautiously optimistic. It just feels like a different era, a NEW time. Finally a time for Axl and Guns n Roses to do things right. This IS that time, and it feels like it IS happening.

I agree Slash and Duff make a difference. For Axl to make peace with Slash and for Slash and Duff to come back into Guns then Axl HAD to change. With the reunion  and the time spent with AC/DC along with time being against them I reckon Axl will be more eager to get a album out than before 

1 minute ago, TheGeneral said:

I am 100000% sure thats OVER so stop making rumors. Maybe there will be a GNR feat Angus Tour? Sure. But thats it. I think AC/DC in general are done. I love them but its "like beating a dead horse". Not in a million years will we see a full Axl/DC album. It's done, get over it.

I'm sorry but I'm sick of that. There is not a single clue on something AC/DC related so let that rest.

i dont dig the axl/dc thing that much either besides for the fact that axl seems to catch fire every time he hits the stage with them... what i wouldnt mind is a track on the new GNR album featuring angus... thatd be kinda cool

37 minutes ago, Hollywood Gunner said:

hoping the current lineup will disolve and that theyll gey buckethead back

Isnt Bucket with a foot on the grave tho? Guy didnt want to do it while healthy, imagine now. It would kill him. lol

23 minutes ago, TheGeneral said:

After everything that happened I dont think it is logical to Angus do a Chinese Democracy with Axl (as he is the only member left), AC/DC should retire. Maybe a solo Angus album featuring Axl, but not under the AC/DC brand.

Mates is a rehearsal and storage facilitiey not a recording studio.

You hire the space for rehearsals.

Tour gear would have been stored onsite as Mates offers that as a service.

The band has just toured the world, they are due to tour again and the gear would need to be stored somewere. 

Makes sense to store the gear at a location that alllows you to and were  you intented to return in the future to rehearse for another tour.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, default_ said:

Isnt Bucket with a foot on the grave tho? Guy didnt want to do it while healthy, imagine now. It would kill him. lol

After everything that happened I dont think it is logical to Angus do a Chinese Democracy with Axl (as he is the only member left), AC/DC should retire. Maybe a solo Angus album featuring Axl, but not under the AC/DC brand.

Bucket has AFIB. He will be fine

29 minutes ago, default_ said:

Not logical to use the AC/DC brand? Exact opposite actually. It's logical to use the brand because it's a worldwide name that will sell tickets, and create a lot of money playing to tens of thousands of people every night. Angus and Axl on their own outside of the AC/DC name play good sized arenas and amphitheatres around the world... No stadiums... Less money, less people is not logical.

The only reason for Angus to retire AC/DC is because it doesn't feel the same anymore. As far as business is concerned it's craziness not to keep going using the name and history. 

I personally think he should retire AC/DC but, as Paul Stanley (another who should hang it up) said "why should I stop doing what I love because some others can't or don't want to be here" paraphrased a little.

2 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

You guys are trying to tell me that Axl Rose, the man who spent 15 years on Chinese Democracy, has been working on an album that will be out in a 6 month timespan between tours?

Lets get back to reality guys...

This. If guns were releasing a new album why start a new leg of the NITL in Europe for 2018?

But... They could be working on music. Radio silence from everyone is a little curious. Who knows😅🤔

13 hours ago, Hollywood Gunner said:

i dont dig the axl/dc thing that much either besides for the fact that axl seems to catch fire every time he hits the stage with them... what i wouldnt mind is a track on the new GNR album featuring angus... thatd be kinda cool

I really see this as doable. As a way of allowing angus to express himself from the passing of 2 of his brothers and as a way of axl expressing his thanks to angus for the opportunity of axl/dc. I think angus should hang ac/dc up and do what slash did - an album with a collaboration of other muscians.

15 hours ago, Tom2112 said:

This. If guns were releasing a new album why start a new leg of the NITL in Europe for 2018?

But... They could be working on music. Radio silence from everyone is a little curious. Who knows😅🤔

Its bonkers to think they'd release an album BEFORE the EU leg. But I see that leg just as a logical way of capitalizing on the reunion. The first EU leg was sold out across the board, in huge venues and in record times. So it makes sense they'd come around for a second leg to grab earn some more pussy money. Hopefully they'll understand that NITL is pretty much finished after that and it would be kinda sad to continue with a reunion / greatest hits tour after that. So either they split again, or if they want to continue they'll NEED to release something new.

Edited by LovelessNL