09/16/21 - Chicago, IL - Wrigley Field

alfierose

4 minutes ago, Martin Riggs said:

If they play a 3 hour show they’re only half way through. Still time. Hopefully Slash or Meegan or whoever runs his TikTok didn’t intentionally fuck with us. Honestly pretty fucking lame if that’s the case.

That's honestly what I think it is, it is what I expect at this point with this band. Expecting anything is expecting too much. 

Hopefully I'm wrong.

Edited by Jw224

I'll be seriously pissed off if they didn't do HS tonight and here's why:

1 -  Axl met a random woman (nothing against her like I said), told her HS would be out soon and played it to her

2 - Fernando told about physical releases and stuff

3 - Beta talked about a "new CD"

4 - Slash's official tiktok account posted it, knowing that every GN'R fan will see it. 

5 - That song it's on the fuckin' setlist since 2019, they do Wichita but won't do it.  FFS

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

I just said "swing and a miss Axl" because it was the first time I heard the song and a real mess of a version lol

they are at a baseball stadium tonight...good pun

Just now, FabioRoses said:

1 -  Axl met a random woman (nothing against her like I said), told her HS would be out soon and played it to her

4 - Slash's official tiktok account posted it, knowing that every GN'R fan will see it. 

5 - That song it's on the fuckin' setlist since 2019, they do Wichita but won't do it.  FFS

6. the anniversary of UYI has gone unmentioned by them thus far

Just now, FabioRoses said:

It's all good by me. I'm just going back to not caring. It was great that they did Absurd and I do like that. On top of that, the last few weeks have been a blast on the forum since then. But I can't sit around obsessing about a band that refuses to release music to its fans. So if they ever release more music, cool. If not, that's cool too. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

It's all good by me. I'm just going back to not caring. It was great that they did Absurd and I do like that. On top of that, the last few weeks have been a blast on the forum since then. But I can't sit around obsessing about a band that refuses to release music to its fans. So if they ever release more music, cool. If not, that's cool too. 

If tonight is not the night, I will enjoy my leak and not care as well, if they play it fine, if they don't, fine.

• Like 2