3. Mistress For Christmas
  4. Shot Of Love
  5. Boogie Man
  6. Burnin' Alive
  7. Meltdown
  8. Can't Stand Still 
  9. Rock N' Roll Dream
  10. Money Made

Totally forgot about the B-sides. Borrowed Time is a great track, better than most of the stuff on BUYV. Also love Big Gun. 

• Like 1

On 11/3/2020 at 1:55 PM, Powerage5 said:

If it’s even remotely in the same ballpark as ROB, I’ll be over the moon. Rock Or Bust is the most consistent and solid AC/DC album since Flick Of The Switch IMO. Not to say there weren’t a lot of great tracks in between, but Rock Or Bust was the first time I felt an AC/DC album was all killer, no filler in a long time. 

My opinion its better than Rock or Bust. You may be pleased.

• GNFNR 1

19 hours ago, vloors said:

Mist of time,  witches spell, demon fire, realise, code red

It’s weird they haven’t released Demon Fire in full yet.  Maybe Friday when the album drops.

Realize is one of my favs but it’s such an album *opener* song to me... has that setting the stage vibe. I bet Mists would be the third single if they do another. 

Edited by Ant

Realize is the best song in the album and one of their best in decades, IMO. I absolutely loved it after hearing the whole thing 5 or 6 times. It has that cool ‘nostalgic’ sound, and Cliff and Stevie’s backing vocals are amazing.

I also think it’s the best album opener of their latest albums (and I really really like RnR Train).

• Like 2

2 hours ago, GNRfanMILO said:

Realize is the best song in the album and one of their best in decades, IMO. I absolutely loved it after hearing the whole thing 5 or 6 times. It has that cool ‘nostalgic’ sound, and Cliff and Stevie’s backing vocals are amazing.

I also think it’s the best album opener of their latest albums (and I really really like RnR Train).

AC/DC has always really excelled at writing opening tracks. More often than not, I’d say the opening song of any AC/DC album is one of the strongest on the album. 

• Like 1

Cool, I guess that Realize is the next single! Makes it more weird that Demon Fire isn't out. If I hadn't had the chance to hear it yet I'd be getting pissed at the wait, haha. 

I think Realize is one of the strongest songs, for sure. Very epic. AC/DC always seems to choose ones that I wouldn't in their more recent albums (for the follow-up singles, that is... Cover You In Oil, Big Jack, Rock n' Roll Thunder... ), so I wasn't expecting that. 

I was actually kinda hoping the back half of Power Up would have more "Realize-sized" songs, if that makes sense. 

Edited by Ant

3 minutes ago, James Bond said:

It has a sense of urgency to it that reminds me of something from The Razor's Edge era, but I think I dig Shot in the Dark more. 

It sounds like a demo from the Blow Up Your Video era for me. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, James Bond said:

Got the shipping notification for my yellow vinyl! I'll probably cave and listen to it on Spotify though despite saying I'd wait for the vinyl. I've at least avoided the leak.

Undecided if I go the yellow vinyl, picture disc, or the regular black vinyl. I’m more of a traditional kind of guy so I like the black vinyl, but the other options look so nice!