07/02/22 - London, GB - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium

alfierose

Duff was at the Stones tonight (wondered if he would be), gave a slight acknowledgement when I chanted his name as he walked past 😁 almost made me forget I was 5 minutes from being on the barrier for the fucking Rolling Stones!!!

I've seen Susan from fairly close up before, but she was only 2 feet away. I almost fell over 🥵

• Like 4

I can't find the name of woman singer who tried to come back and did few shows years ago, but she couldn't hit high notes anymore, she would just stop singing and try again, it was kind of sad since she was a beast in her youth

edit: Whitney Houston

Edited by Fanboy

6 hours ago, Fanboy said:

I can't find the name of woman singer who tried to come back and did few shows years ago, but she couldn't hit high notes anymore, she would just stop singing and try again, it was kind of sad since she was a beast in her youth

edit: Whitney Houston

Never heard about her

As someone who doesn't like the Mickey voice that much, I must say... Axl should use this lower voice more often. I've seen the Nighttrain video.

It might not be what people expect, but at least it sounds less forced and Axl himself seemed better for it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kruelty said:

God DAMN I dig that singing style. Been fantasizing about Axl singing like that for years, and holy shit it pays off!

Axl singing like that sounds line fuck’n Axl! DANCING IN THE HALLWAYS😎☮️✌️

I listened to Nightrain, it's sooo good! And a milion times better than Mickey.

I hope he keeps on singing like that whenever possible, sounds cool as fuck.

Edited by El Guapo
  • Like 3
  • ABSUЯD 1

We were very close to cancelling the shows. Axl was really struggling, he damaged his vocal chords. I'm sorry to hear that you are disappointed, he really didn't want to cancel.

*when asked if they soundchecked cause the sound was terrible* We did, we went in the day before. That stadium just has terrible sounding, the worst we've had to deal with.

- Richard Fortus on FB 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
  • Wow 4

17 hours ago, Alexmee239 said:

- Richard Fortus on FB 

There was lots of bragging by Spurs that the stadium had been designed to have good acoustics for live music.

In fairness, that's a very hard thing to achieve. But the architects came nowhere near to succeeding.

9 hours ago, Amaya said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10981155/Carrie-Underwoods-dreams-come-true-joins-Guns-N-Roses-onstage-London.html

With Carrie Underwood.

Not with  Izzy Stradlin and Steve Who.

lol.

The daily mail makes errors all the time. Tabloid, gossip on line paper always makes mistakes. 

The Daily Fail doesn't even seem to bother with basic fact checking and proof reading. 

And yet, it is now the biggest daily newspaper in the English speaking world. 

On 7/3/2022 at 12:47 AM, sl4yer said:

LMAO

There was an entire thread on here, of people saying that he should change approach of his singing and start sing lower.

Now that he did that apparently it was the worst show ever!

I’ve only heard a few clips yet but it sounds kinda cool and definitely not worse than his falsetto vocals.

singing lower? But that wont work. He would be singing the songs all wrong.

You wouldnt want to watch a movie with all the good bits cut off, right?

Same if u just went to karaoke night 

Edited by Litti
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1