10/03/21 - Hollywood, FL - Hard Rock Live Arena

Powerage5

Just now, FabioRoses said:

Oh, based on duff's ig Live, there's too much echo going on. Wonder if it caused the tempo issues.

I think that from the side of the stage, the monitors and what the audience hears is obscured quite a bit.  Both with Susan and Meegan's streams

1 minute ago, lewovo1100 said:

So Wolf is also on stage during paradise city like last night, great! It is the last show...

Hell yeah! Wolfie is awesome as glad to see GNR giving him some musical affection, I think that he is super talented and deserving of the attention he gets separate of being affiliated with VH and his dad

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

Hell yeah! Wolfie is awesome as glad to see GNR giving him some musical affection, I think that he is super talented and deserving of the attention he gets separate of being affiliated with VH and his dad

Definitely! I really like their album, and would love to see them with GNR. Too bad I couldn't travel out of state for concerts, and they probably wouldn't go back to NA to tour at least for another 2-3 yrs. Given how awesome these two Florida shows were, I'm honestly a little depressed that I couldn't see them on this leg of the tour. 

Edited by lewovo1100

Have enjoyed following the tour, thanks everyone who has been streaming the gigs, posting their updates/setlists here on the forum, reviewing the shows on Brandos podcast, and to Guns for mixing up the setlist and putting out 2 new tunes along the way :headbang:

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, cineater said:

Shit, they're gone.  Nice to watch the shows with everybody.  See you next time.

Many thanks! You were the forum MVP this tour. Really appreciate all your work and effort bringing live GNR to us these past few months. It was a very welcome respite and diversion from the ongoing craziness that continues to surround us in this wild and wacky world we live in. Cheers!

51 minutes ago, steelestar said:

Many thanks! You were the forum MVP this tour. Really appreciate all your work and effort bringing live GNR to us these past few months. It was a very welcome respite and diversion from the ongoing craziness that continues to surround us in this wild and wacky world we live in. Cheers!

Thanks, you're welcome.  It's nice to have the other people doing streams too.  We've got them covered. :)

• Like 4