10. YOU AIN’T THE FIRST (Live in New York – 5/16/91)*
  11. IT’S ALRIGHT / NOVEMBER RAIN (Live in Paris – 6/6/92)*
  12. BAD APPLES (Live in Rio de Janeiro – 1/23/91)*
  13. WILD HORSES (Live in Paris – 6/6/92)*

CD 2
    USE YOUR ILLUSION 1991 / 1992 TOUR

15. PRETTY TIED UP (Live in New York – 5/16/91)*
  16. 14 YEARS (Live in London – 8/31/91)*
  17. VOODOO CHILD (SLIGHT RETURN) / CIVIL WAR / VOODOO CHILD (SLIGHT RETURN) (Live in Las Vegas – 1/25/92)*
  18. YOU COULD BE MINE (Live in New York – 5/16/91)*
  19. DRUM SOLO (Live in Paris – 6/6/92)*
  20. SLASH SOLO (Live in Paris – 6/6/92)*
  21. SPEAK SOFTLY, LOVE (LOVE THEME FROM THE GODFATHER) (Live in Paris – 6/6/92)*
  22. SAIL AWAY SWEET SISTER (Live in Paris – 6/6/92)*
  23. SO FINE (Live in Las Vegas – 1/25/92)*
  24. ONLY WOMEN BLEED / KNOCKIN’ ON HEAVEN’S DOOR (Live in Rio de Janeiro – 1/20/91)*
  25. MAMA KIN (featuring Steven Tyler & Joe Perry) (Live in Paris – 6/6/92)*
  26. TRAIN KEPT A ROLLIN’ (featuring Steven Tyler & Joe Perry) (Live in Paris – 6/6/92)*
  27. ESTRANGED (Live in Las Vegas – 1/25/92)* 
  • Thanks 1

There are odd omissions such as any music videos and the much rumored 5.1 mixes.

If I had to guess, maybe the plan is to release more live single shows with a concert and music per release, similar to how Prince’s estate is releasing music in the coming months or years. A concert here, a concert with remixes there.

They clearly have the Paris, Rio and London music to say the least.

I'm actually quite excited to have that recording of Bad Apples from Rio. It'll be nice to have in clearer quality without the announcer!

I want that Blu-ray but the rest I'd be happy to just listen to on Spotify.

7 minutes ago, irishguns said:

NV recorded in 2022 will be cool, Interested to hear if the vocals are original or re-recorded.

Doubtful. Go back a couple pages and the press just says the orchestra bits were re-recorded.

• Like 3

https://ultimateclassicrock.com/guns-n-roses-use-your-illusion-box-set/

will release a mammoth Use Your Illusion box set on Nov. 11. The twin albums' original 30 songs will be augmented with two complete live concerts: one from May 1991 at New York City's Ritz Theatre and one from January 1992 at Las Vegas' Thomas and Mack Center.

The new box set, which is available to preorder now, will be sold in several different configurations, the biggest being the "Super Deluxe Seven-CD + Blu-Ray" and "Super Deluxe Twelve-LP + Blu-Ray" volumes. There are also two-CD deluxe editions of each Illusion album, each containing a bonus disc of live footage from the 1991-92 legs of the Use Your Illusion Tour.

These two-CD deluxe editions include live renditions of Lenny Kravitz's "Always on the Run" featuring Kravitz, and Aerosmith's "Mama Kin" and "Train Kept A-Rollin'" featuring Steven Tyler and Joe Perry; all three tracks were taken from the band's Paris concert on June 6, 1992.

In total, the set will feature 97 songs, 63 of which are unreleased audio tracks and videos, as well as a 100-page photo book and various collectible and archival documents.

One of the most notable inclusions on the Use Your Illusion box set is an updated version of Guns N' Roses' epic, orchestral power ballad "November Rain." The newly recorded version will feature a 50-piece orchestra conducted and arranged in 2021 by composer Christopher Lennertz.

Edited by vloors

Im really happy that we will get the shows free to stream on Deezer and Spotify. 

Theres a video thats been available for years from the 1992 vegas show. Yesterdays. I think that performance is the best of Yesterdays. Too bad its not released on Bluray!

But hey! You never know if they start to release more shows!

Just worked it out and the 63 new tracks on the vinyl boxset work out at around £7 per song.

I think I'll probably grab both 2CD packages on release day and stream the rest until the CD or possibly vinyl box comes right down in price.

I think I paid less than half of the original price for the standard Appetite box by being patient.

• Like 2