UYI boxset will be released 11/11/22. In Slash We Trust. * Now available *

3 hours ago, NachoLZ said:

"Steven Wilson did a surround mix but the band rejected it. Bummer. The only thing that was kept from Steven Wilson's mix is the new version of November Rain with the new orchestra."

https://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?p=20481332

Also:

Rumor is Steven Wilson did an Atmos mix of both UYI 1 and 2

He did but he's just confirmed to me that it won't be coming out. Band didn't like Atmos.

https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/forums/threads/guns-n-roses-use-your-illusion-30th-anniversary-coming-out-next-year.31571/

That suggests that Steven Wilson only remixed NR, none of the others (execpt for the Atmos mixes). Would've loved to hear Coma etc remixed like NR.

11 hours ago, WillBailey said:

Played it a few times on the PS4 and its rockin' fine 😎

so it's my Blu Ray Copy... I have no problems with other BR on my PS4

wow spend alot money and i got a broken BR. The errors have the same spots.. It's not my PS4

10 hours ago, McCoyGNR said:

For bands that want to push premium prices for physical mediums, would be a really nice move to ship those products first before the digital release is available. I feel like I paid a $750 premium for both the super deluxe and deluxe sets and my reward is a penalty that I have to listen to the streaming version because they didn’t ship ahead or had production delays…

This is more of a record label issue than a band issue, but I get you.  

Very very very rarely when I order a vinyl do I get to listen to it before I listen to it on YouTube music 

We gotta remember it's a digital world now, all physical media is an after thought :(

3 hours ago, gnr5 said:

IS Rocket Queen to Sail Away Sweet Sister fading out only on Spotify? Is there a song missing that was played in between those two?

No Rocket Queen is the last track of Disc 6. Sail Away is the beginning of Disc 7

the same case like on Live Era.. Disc 1 ends with November Rain it fades out and Disc 2 begins with Out Ta Get Me? (i think)

Vegas Set is complete

or they cut Locomotive or Breakdown out :---D

Edited by t-p-d-a

14 hours ago, James Bond said:

The PS4 has a notoriously bad Blu-ray player which is perhaps ironic considering the creator. I found DVD playback in particular to be very spotty when I had a PS4. I ended up buying a standalone Blu-ray player and all my problems went away.

13 hours ago, nel5150 said:

It's the player, not the disc.

I'd never had any problems with my ps4 blu ray player.

1 hour ago, nikosgnr said:

Watching the Blu-Ray version of Ritz, one thing comes to my mind. Actualy a request, again.

OPEN THE GODMAMN VAULT UNCLE AX, WE LOVE YOU.

6 hours ago, Nosaj Thing said:

Got the blu last night.  Watched it in its entirety few hours ago.  This is my current setup:

Sony BRAVIA XR Ultra HD OLED (A80J) 77"
Denon AVR-X6700H 11.2 Channel
Klipsch Reference speakers

Let me summarize this shit, not only the video quality is outstanding, the audio made my windows shake so much my girlfriend thought we were under attack.  Axl's screams and Slash's jet engine like guitar tone are indescribable.  The alarm of my neighbor's car was going crazy and we live in a big house, go figure.  Ritz '91 has reminded me why and how I fell in love with this band.  Words can't describe how much I waited for something like this.  Pretty much my entire life.  I'll blast this blu everyday from now on.

I'd upload some screenshots but pics won't make the quality justice.

3 hours ago, Propaganda said:

I just a saw a video of Don’t Cry with Shannon on a facebook page, and the footage and lightning of the show is amazing! I gotta have the set, I’m gonna have to buy it… 🙈  Damn it! 😅

I've seen two download versions floating around so far, one is 40gb and a "lite" version that is 5gb. I grabbed the 5gb version and even this one is impressive. Just beautiful, everything is perfect.

P.S: Matt Sorum, you need to comeback. Watching him blow up the roof and comparing with frank's weak ass hello kitty kit makes me sad

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Stress Fracture said:

It’s one thing calling a man a cunt, it’s misogyny for a 60-year-old woke dude to call a woman a cunt. That’s all. Although it’s Izzy’s lyric and Izzy’s mother…

Or West Arkeen's lyrics. But it doesn't necessarily have to be about anyone's mother literally. It's a song written from a junkie's perspective.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Stress Fracture said:

It’s one thing calling a man a cunt, it’s misogyny for a 60-year-old woke dude to call a woman a cunt. That’s all. Although it’s Izzy’s lyric and Izzy’s mother…

Except that those aren't the lyrics in the demo when Izzy sings it..  He says "She's just another" just like the 2nd verse about the doctor.  That was definitely an Axl contribution to the song.

16 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Except that those aren't the lyrics in the demo when Izzy sings it..  He says "She's just another" just like the 2nd verse about the doctor.  That was definitely an Axl contribution to the song.

No, it was in the demo, too. Izzy (if it's Izzy and not West, because I'm not 100% sure) just says it later (in the next verse, iirc).

Edited by Blackstar