The Red Head Turns 60

Supplied a good chunk of the soundtrack to the great majority of my life so far, and one of the greatest frontmen to ever get the gig.   Have a good one!

That said, Father Time is undefeated, so, get movin', brother.  Let's hear the mountain of sounds you've been sitting on so we can praise you while we're both still on this side of upright!

And, for the love of God, change the thread title, will 'ya?  Redhead is one word, for Christ's sake. :lol:

Edited by oneway23
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Happy Birthday W. Axl Rose. 60 years young!

Hope you have one hell of a day!

Still rocking after all these years! Many many more!

Enough though Axl's hair isn't really red anymore, that's okay!

Yeah, GNR's music was and is a huge part of my life too. My mom and brother are fans of GNR too. We are one big happy GNR and of course, Axl, family.

Hope he has a great day!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, CubanSkies Dummy said:

ARE YOU SERIOUS, MAN!??!?!? Don't mess with me!!

Serious. The person even showed me the internal release calendar. Multiple GNR releases scheduled for May 6th (It could also be May 5th as I was drunk when the person showed me but I know it was one of those 2 dates and the 6th makes more sense as it’s a Friday 🤷‍♂️).   I assume that’s just to signify the different price points of whatever they’re putting out but it should be cool. 

• Like 2

Just now, Martin Riggs said:

Serious. The person even showed me the internal release calendar. Multiple GNR releases scheduled for May 6th (It could also be May 5th as I was drunk when the person showed me but I know it was one of those 2 dates and the 6th makes more sense as it’s a Friday 🤷‍♂️).   I assume that’s just to signify the different price points of whatever they’re putting out but it should be cool. 

So, HEY, what can you tell us about "Oh My God", "Atlas" and the next releases?

IS A BRAND NEW ALBUM IN THE CARDS???!?!?!... Tell us... It's for YOUR life, child! Don't mess with us because we're nutttttssssss!!!!!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, CubanSkies Dummy said:

So, HEY, what can you tell us about "Oh My God", "Atlas" and the next releases?

IS A BRAND NEW ALBUM IN THE CARDS???!?!?!... Tell us... It's for YOUR life, child! Don't mess with us because we're nutttttssssss!!!!!

I only know info regarding the UYI stuff. 

Ten years ago we all got together and bought a spread in his local magazine. This year we might break 3 pages by midnight. It'd be funny if it wasn't kinda depressing.

Happy birthday Dexter, who certainly won't be checking this site for well wishes. But I always celebrate the birthday one day late to keep the Axl spirit. 

• Like 1