Who else would you like to see Axl duet with?

22 hours ago, lenni19 said:

Lana Del Rey 

I had to scroll too far for this one! I’m a big Lana Del Rey fan so I’m biased, but a Don’t Cry or Patience duet would be great. She’s also a huge GN’R fan (as we know, lol) so I think it’d be a really cool moment for her personally in the same way it was for Carrie. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Did they ever do Under My Wheels live? They might've done it once but I can't remember...

I think they did iirc

edit: Long Beach, CA, 26.2.88

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 1

I think it'd be awesome to hear him alongside a similar sounding singer.  For instance,  Tom Kiefer from Cinderella or, actually shit... I was gonna say Eric Wagner from Trouble but he's dead, now (RIP).  If Axl brought the rasp on it. 

edit: I forgot to add Eric McCafferty from Nazareth, too.

Edited by there is no dana only zool
forgetfulness
  • Like 1

On 5/2/2022 at 11:10 AM, GNRfanJen said:

In light of Axl’s surprise duet with Carrie Underwood (something none of us saw coming), I thought I’d ask. 

“None of us” isn’t true. Carrie has been lobbying for it for like 7-8 years now and met AXL at one of GN’R’s shows around 4-5 years ago. 

When it happened I wasn’t surprised at all, except maybe that it was at Stagecoach and not a GN’R show like when Pink joined AXL on stage.

Edited by thunderram

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/14/2022 at 12:23 PM, AlterL said:

Lzzy Hale, (kind of a popular choice I see)

Happy to see I'd have to say. I remember being here years back before you all knew her, I did when she was a starting out kid, and saying yeah she's great keep an eye out. Well years later I wondered in seeing this post if she'd pop up, proud to say yep! 

• 10 months later...

I think this thread is really cool not sure why i haven't seen it yet.

First off for me in-defiantly .  i would dearly like to see Axl duet with Sebastian more . let me push that  ~ A whole album come on guys ,please.

then ...in order. Izzy ..Ozzy  Adam Ant ..and i'm going to just throw Michael  Patton in there.  Maybe then i will suggest ...  Eddie Vedder...just cause i am feeling evil  :rolleyes: i will probably come back later with some more suggestions. and i am ready to fight. :max:

Oh , and maybe Bruce D because it is 2023. :PWho ever suggested Vince Neil though... is a short , sweet no from me.  ...and a block.

Alice cooper- yeah another cool suggestion. i was thrilled when  Axl was front man for AC DC i have to add! 

Nicest thread. keep it going :D

Edited by WendiRosei
drinking fkn baileys

I'd love to hear  Axl Rose duet with Axl Rose again.... 😏 Axl harmonizing with himself is amazing.😏 Chinese Democracy and It's So Easy are prime examples of what I am talking about. 😏 If Axl could release a brand new song with him harmonizing with himself, that song could be fire! 🤘😀

• Like 3

On 4/8/2023 at 10:56 AM, Karice said:

I'd love to hear  Axl Rose duet with Axl Rose again.... 😏 Axl harmonizing with himself is amazing.😏 Chinese Democracy and It's So Easy are prime examples of what I am talking about. 😏 If Axl could release a brand new song with him harmonizing with himself, that song could be fire! 🤘😀

You stole my words! :rofl-lol: