Soundcheck mysterious song

Hard to tell if it is a new song or just a jam, but it does sound Chinese Democracy-y :book: 

Which would kind of indicate that it is not a jam, because I don't see Slash and Duff coming up with stuff that sounds like CD-era material on their own. I think their jamming would sound a bit more like old school Guns.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

They should have Fortus do all the Buckethead and most of the Robin solos.

Completely agree. Street of Dreams last year was one of the most embarassing things I’ve seen from a professional guitarist. When DJ Ashba puts more work into the Chinese solos than Slash this band has a huge problem.

• Thanks 1
  • GNFNR 1

1 minute ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Completely agree. Street of Dreams last year was one of the most embarassing things I’ve seen from a professional guitarist. When DJ Ashba puts more work into the Chinese solos than Slash this band has a huge problem.

DJ Ashba did the This I Love and Sorry solos justice.

• Like 4

I don't consider this kind of information (about a Village song being another rumoured song, etc.) reliable, unless, of course, it's coming from "official" sources. If it's coming from "insiders" is more a case of them speculating than really knowing anything (like that State of Grace is the General or that Perhaps is the third Brian May song, etc.).

• Like 1