2023 WORLD TOUR

5 hours ago, RONIN said:

These guys don't want to do PR, don't want to release music, don't want to release archival stuff, and still expect to play stadiums at exorbitant prices. Brilliant really. The bare minimum would be doing a few talk shows, going on JRE, etc but Axl will do none of those things so I imagine the NA tour will have anemic sales. They're going to probably have to give those tickets away to fill those stadiums half way.

They've been bloody lucky to have got away with it for as long as they have really. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, k12 said:

god I hope Axl or any of the other guys doesn't go on Joe Rogan, just seeing him taking a photo with him and saying he gave him backstage passes taints him for me, if he went on that show I think it would ruin GNR for me

So going on Joe Rogan is the breaking point?  For me it’s putting out 17 songs since 1993

• Like 3

On 7/29/2023 at 7:08 PM, Subtle Signs said:

People laughed when Sixx brought up touring with Guns but if Live Nation wants it, it'll happen. I don't know how the tour is selling but Gn'R aren't going to continually get their $3-5(?) million dollar ask per show with sales like these. 

Neither are doing very well. Motley/Def Leppard start their short US tour on Saturday and there are tons of tix available for the shows. Most floor seats in El Paso were dropped to $60-70 and uppers are $30. 

1 hour ago, felixGNR said:

they missed so many chances to move tickets  like the  $20 all in tickets. 

or the current 4 for $80. promo

I believe those are just for Live Nation run venues. 

That said, many of these venues DO have comparable deals going and they’re still not selling.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Stryker said:

I believe those are just for Live Nation run venues. 

That said, many of these venues DO have comparable deals going and they’re still not selling.

they should  do whatever ed sheeran did.(metlife stadium)

4 tickets for $100.

and discount the lower bowl/floor( some sections at Metlife are $80/60)

Edited by felixGNR

48 minutes ago, felixGNR said:

they should  do whatever ed sheeran did.(metlife stadium)

4 tickets for $100.

and discount the lower bowl/floor( some sections at Metlife are $80/60)

They’re getting there. They’re at 4 tickets for $125 plus fees, and under $100 gets you into lower bowl.

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

so probably just a one-off show, meh

They already did Mexico tours in 2019 and 2022, bit soon to be doing a full tour again. Tickets are already sold out but there is a waiting list for resales.

8 minutes ago, Amir said:

Cierre de gira means end of tour ("tour closure"), so it seems like just a one-off date, unless they squeeze in some shows between the 16th of October and the 5th of November.

maybe a couple of dates in some asian countries they didn't do last year + south africa maybe

36 minutes ago, Amir said:

Cierre de gira means end of tour ("tour closure"), so it seems like just a one-off date, unless they squeeze in some shows between the 16th of October and the 5th of November.

Tom Mayhue said that the tour ends on October 16th (which is the last show in Vancouver, according to the current schedule) or Oct. 20, so I think they may add a date in L.A., maybe a surprise gig?