The "New Album" Thread. Thanks to the long ass thread, I’m going home!

2 minutes ago, Axls_Moustache_Rules said:

He doesn't even know for sure himself. :lol:

But still, this sounds promising, with Perhaps being soundchecked regularly, Axl and Slash being in a studio in Oslo and now this, all signs point towards a release of Perhaps in the very near future.

Also „probably this week“ is the most concrete time indication we’ll get from anybody in the GNR camp :D 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SAU3R said:

Tuttavia, questo sembra promettente, con Maybe che viene regolarmente sottoposto a soundcheck, Axl e Slash sono in uno studio a Oslo e ora questo, tutti i segnali puntano verso un'uscita di Maybe in un futuro molto prossimo.

Inoltre "probabilmente questa settimana" è l'indicazione temporale più concreta che riceveremo da chiunque nel campo GNR:D 

"This week" remains Switzerland today and my Italy Saturday.... 🤞

I'm wondering if the Perhaps solo Slash played at soundcheck is not a dummy solo, basically just him noodling whatever to keep the actual solo a surprise when the song is released / performed.

Surely what he played can't be the real thing.

Here's hoping that all those signs are pointing to an imminent release of something !

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

i feel if it was just some bullshit thing, he wouldn't be telling it to a journalist

Yeah, these guys wouldn't know or care about any of those merchandise items so it has to be something bigger.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, El Guapo said:

It's probably already mentioned here somewhere...

I just read a review about the Frankfurt show from the german Classic Rock Magazine.

They say Duff said the next day that "there will be news from Guns N' Roses very shortly, probably this week". 

https://classicrock.net/guns-n-roses-frankfurt-deutsche-bank-park-03-07/?fbclid=IwAR2X1GIEemo-T4sK2AG_YvA3ehdjq3nvB5V2x-VChm1AD2PSSvUY6G8SYcs

Shortly is the word, probably.

• GNFNR 1

1 minute ago, El Guapo said:

Could it simply be added tour dates? 

It's a possibility. E.g. if they release Perhaps (and maybe another song) for the NA tour this year, there will likely be a "Perhaps tour" in Europe and other places next year.

5 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

Could it simply be added tour dates? 

If its more european dates then it'd be a disaster because there wouldn't be enough time to sell a lot of tickets mainly because loads of people have already bought loads and wouldn't be able to buy anymore.

If its more dates then I can only see it being for the NA tour probably 3 or 4 new shows if anything maybe. And a tour next year wouldn't that slightly mess up Slash's touring plans with the cosnpirtors? 

I don't think are new dates, when did they added new dates while they are on tour?

And Duff just referred this as something bigger I don't know but all the indicators are to a new song or something more as an EP

Edited by Dani_1455
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

It's a possibility. E.g. if they release Perhaps (and maybe another song) for the NA tour this year, there will likely be a "Perhaps tour" in Europe and other places next year.

I like perhaps as a song.. not sure it's worthy of a tour :lol:

• Haha 1

Last minute addition of more European dates this year is highly unlikely - the window is too short. More dates in NA? Possible, but I don't think Duff would consider that to be newsworthy for the German public.

So if it's about new dates it will be for Europe next year. Slash will be touring with SMKC in 2024, but that could be just limited to the first half of the year.

Just now, JimiRose said:

I like perhaps as a song.. not sure it's worthy of a tour :lol:

Well, they did a Hard Skool/Absurd world tour.