The "New Album" Thread. Thanks to the long ass thread, I’m going home!

4 hours ago, JimiRose said:

going to see them at tottenham hotspur stadium in london. looking at their recent shows they're doing that annoying thing of alternating 2 different 90 minute sets. rather than just doing a kick ass 2 hour show. so you won't get give it away and under the bridge on the same show, it's one or the other etc. it's pisspoor really but my Mrs loves them so im taking her. 

Yeah it's a bummer. If they are going to start playing stadiums and charge stadium prices for tickets and merch they really need to expand their setlist and lengthen the show 

Probably means diddly, but i ran the original article through chatgpt and it translated the quote slighty different: -

And at the end of the conversation, he casually drops the following sentence: "There will be news from Guns N' Roses soon. I even believe it will be this week."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, wendirosez said:

I prefer Peace and Love  out of those 2

Love the trumpet break on this one! 

50 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

I like them both! If I had to crunch UL/RotDC down to one album, those would definitely make the cut.

They made the cut to my RHCP driving playlist! :headbang:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, El Guapo said:

It's probably already mentioned here somewhere...

I just read a review about the Frankfurt show from the german Classic Rock Magazine.

They say Duff said the next day that "there will be news from Guns N' Roses very shortly, probably this week". 

https://classicrock.net/guns-n-roses-frankfurt-deutsche-bank-park-03-07/?fbclid=IwAR2X1GIEemo-T4sK2AG_YvA3ehdjq3nvB5V2x-VChm1AD2PSSvUY6G8SYcs

GNR Air toy plane coming!!!!

It'll match our truck, car and train set 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sonicjam said:

Probably means diddly, but i ran the original article through chatgpt and it translated the quote slighty different: -

And at the end of the conversation, he casually drops the following sentence: "There will be news from Guns N' Roses soon. I even believe it will be this week."

Yeah, that's what we've been talking about in the last few pages (with some O/T about RHCP)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sweersa said:

Best case is a new album announcement, next best case are a few singles, then after that more NA dates (hopefully Detroit) maybe a new album or single(s)/EP would justify more dates? That would be cool.

I just don't see an album announcement... Maybe they've been stealth recording and bullshitting us, you never know!

But I expect a single and that's about it for now. An album might come eventually, but this week? I think not unfortunately 

Will be cool to hear something finished in some form as far as new song.  Still seems a bit annoying.  3 songs in 15 years lol. I still think songs only got released because of the locker stuff.  Which is why they’re releasing locker songs that had lyrics already tracked.  It’s been the only thing that makes me wonder if the locker stuff truly was only items. with lyrics.  Whispers say differently but maybe they were just saying they had a/b list completed to save face back in 2004-2007.