Perhaps - New Guns N' Roses Single - Discussion

56 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

I really, really, really like to think that keeping the first part of Robin's solo

Listening through headphones, it sounds as if that part keeps going underneath Slash. Wouldn't surprise me if it's Richard and the solo section is the pair of them 'duelling' before Slash gets the spotlight nearer the end

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, AtlasShrugged said:

Really bizarre release strategy. Understand an hour’s notice for radio or something but what if people love the song and then can’t find it.

Its pretty old school isnt it. This band definitely doesnt do anything normal. Im not sure if thats good or not, but they do things their way and dont give a fuck i guess.

4 minutes ago, Jaygnr said:

So where TF can i listen to this now? Radio drop in US is no use for us over in Ireland

I use Urban VPN, can stream the radio through there and they're playing it every hour I believe

Just a reminder not to post (or request) any links for the song.

I'm sure it will be available at some point soon via streaming sites and YouTube.

But please make sure it's from an official source.  YouTube sites that were created in the last couple of days are not going to be official.

Thanks!

6 minutes ago, downzy said:

I'm sure it will be available at some point soon via streaming sites and YouTube.

But please make sure it's from an official source.  YouTube sites that were created in the last couple of days are not going to be official.

Thanks!

But the question remains. Is this now an official release. Or yer again a misfired gun?

9 minutes ago, downzy said:

Thanks!

Yep. Most of the new uploads are the demo version that people are trying to pass off as the official release. 

Heard a bit of it.

Sounds really good! The Robin-Slash part sounds a lot better in HQ as does Slash’s solo. It’s not a mind blowing solo, but it fits fine. Chorus sounds great. Added piano in the verses is welcome, but I miss the lead guitar there

I also like Slash’s little flourishes in the verse

Edited by ZoSoRose
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DoMw94 said:

Listening through headphones, it sounds as if that part keeps going underneath Slash. Wouldn't surprise me if it's Richard and the solo section is the pair of them 'duelling' before Slash gets the spotlight nearer the end

Are we sure the original solo is Robin and not Brian May?

Edited by rebeldhipi

3 minutes ago, rebeldhipi said:

Are we sure the original solo is Robin and not Brian May?

May said he played on 3 songs, and named Atlas Shrugged and Catcher in the Rye. Recently Tommy said May also played on Riad N' The Bedouins at one point.

• Thanks 1