Perhaps - New Guns N' Roses Single - Discussion

45 minutes ago, GNFNRUK said:

It was never one of my favourite Robin solos tbh (not a patch on what he did on TIL, TWAT or Better) BUT I think it’s the fact that Slash’s solo is SO bland and uninspired, that it makes Robins seem like a masterpiece in comparison.

HOW can that be a fact :facepalm:

Even in my opinion Slash's solo isn't anything special. Shitty song, shitty solo I guess. At least it doesn't annoys me like the one from the demo.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jordan Rose said:

So are people thinking Axl recently recorded new lead vocals? I've only listened to my jukebox recording a few times. Sounds like a different take from original sessions if anything to me. 

It depends on how you define "recently recorded." Some parts are definitely a different take, but that doesn't mean much when the original leak was from the early 2000s. 

Just now, Jordan Rose said:

So are people thinking Axl recently recorded new lead vocals? I've only listened to my jukebox recording a few times. Sounds like a different take from original sessions if anything to me. 

I don't think any of the vocals are recent, but I'd give it a 50/50 chance that some of it was recorded between 2000 and 2008, and a very small chance that some was recorded after 2008. You know, Axl has a tendency to tinker with stuff and you never know when he won't decide that a song requires one new "hey" somewhere.