Perhaps - New Guns N' Roses Single - Discussion

2 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

It sounds good, the few seconds of Robin's solo are both hilarious and great, the drums are awesome, the vocals unfortunately seem to have lots of effects, but overall it's still the best NITL era single.

The transition was not as crazy in better quality. I actually kind of like it. Although my brain was ready for Robins solo to kick in

9 minutes ago, Spike Killer said:

Wow.  Just wow.  The final version is so much more amazing than I could have imagined.  I really like the sound/vibe/vocals.  So awesome.

Hoping the next (hoped for) 3 tracks keeps the quality going up! Guys...the next GNR tracks you could hear is THE GENERAL!!!! 🛡️

• Like 1

So I’m well pleased I managed to catch that “live” (delayed) on the app. Won’t forget that.

Mix sounds very good, more layers than the demo and Axl’s vocals aloud much better. Drums very good.

As a minor criticism I think it sounds more like an album filler than a “single”, and it is quite short so lacks some of the epic length we’ve come to expect with Guns. But minor negatives. In general - a massive step ij right direction. Let’s hope that trajectory is retained.