Perhaps - New Guns N' Roses Single - Discussion

I just wanna say, I disagree with every single person who was shitting on Slash's solo in the previous thread lol

Double tracking it gives me George Harrison vibes on the All Things Must Pass album

Edited by WhazUp
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, downzy said:

First thoughts: much heavier with the bass than I expected; not enough Slash, unbelievable vocals, Axl sounds less like a sad singing clown in the verses (compared to the demo).

I loved it.

Good times.

Ditto....This has to be a good moment, it really.does. best song of the 3 for me....we're on an upward trajectory....just need another 8/9 songs and we're set 😉

1 minute ago, kozydogg said:

Sounded good, but nothing that much different than the demo.  

Also, not sure if it was the stream, but did it sound like it was under water?  The demo seems more in your face/up front.

The HD YT later today (hopefully) will be a step up again, as we're listening to a stream of a stream....with radio 

• Like 2

obviously need to hear it a few more times, but thought it sounded pretty good on first listen. definitely seems like a different vocal than the demo, and slash's solo ended really well. 

as someone mentioned early, seems like a more interesting depth to the mix than the last 2 as well. 

1 minute ago, WhazUp said:

I just wanna say, I disagree with every single person who was shitting on Slash's solo in the previous thread lol

Double tracking it gives me George Harrison vibes on the All Things Must Pass album

Yeah the solo is quite fine.  Not sure what everyone was up in arms about 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, kozydogg said:

Sounded good, but nothing that much different than the demo.  

Also, not sure if it was the stream, but did it sound like it was under water?  The demo seems more in your face/up front.

Thought the same. Hopefully just the stream. Either way,  pretty much what I expected. Underwhelming from GN’R and CD era. Like Hard Skool